7: How To Fluster A Prince

Kat played pack-mule, and grabbed as many bags as she could and dashed into her room. After putting clothes away, she looked for Clint. He was digging through his things when Kat poked her head in the doorway. He turned and held a camera aloft.

"I stole this from Tony a while ago. This'll be the perfect way to give it back to him." Clint grinned.

"Okay. You go set that up, I'm gonna go change." Kat said.

"Wait, where is he?" Clint asked.

Kat tilted her head. She glanced out the window. "He's usually outside at this time. We're good."

"How do you know where he usually is?" Clint frowned.

"I have my ways." Kat smirked before dashing off to change. She managed to get the tags off of the garments, and put them on without calling for Natasha's help.

Natasha knocked on her door as she was tying the laces of her blue converse. Kat recognized the knock. It was kind of weird how people knocked differently, but then, it also made sense that they would. "Come in!" Kat said.

Natasha stepped opened the door, as Kat finished. She stood up and posed for Natasha with a shit-eating grin. "What do you think?" She spun around.

Kat was covered in the ways that were important. While the shorts were short, her rear end wasn't hanging out. Natasha smiled and shook her head. "You'd turn heads." She paused for a second. Her smile gained a mischievous smirk. "You know, if you want Loki's attention, you don't have to disguise it as a prank."

"Auntie Tasha!" Kat whisper shouted. "No! No, it is so not like that!"

Natasha laughed. "Anyway, I helped Clint set the camera. It's rolling. I warned Laura about what we were doing."

"What'd she think?" Kat asked.

"She shook her head. But she's used to her brother's antics by now. I think she's more worried for Loki." Natasha said.

Kat tilted her head. "If Uncle Clint's a legacy, does that make Cooper and Lila legacies?"

"Clint and Laura got close when they were kids. Friends in the orphanage. They aren't biologically related, so Clint's status as Uncle is an honorary one." Natasha said.

"And you're Auntie Tasha 'cause you're together." Kat nodded, understanding.

Natasha frowned for a second. "Wait, together?"

"You two share a room." Kat shrugged. "I might be oblivious, but I'm not that dumb."

Natasha didn't know what to say to that. 

"Who knows that you guys are together?" Kat asked.

"Just the people in this house."

"Not even your boss?"

"No, not even Nick."

"His name is Nick?" Kat asked, trying to hold back a grin. "Nick Fury?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"His name is Pirate Nick, now and forever more." Kat grinned, and walked downstairs.

"Wow." Laura said as Kat came down. 

"What?" Clint asked, and then turned to follow Laura's eyes. "Oh my gods, Kat."

"I know, right?" Kat grinned.

"As an uncle, I feel like you should not be wearing that." Clint said awkwardly.

"Relax, Clint. I think she looks great." Laura said. "Loki is going to have quite the sight."