Whats wrong?

Kamiya POV

When I got home last night I went to my room and I just cried

When I got home last night I went to my room and I just cried.I know your wondering why I'm crying well it's because of my boyfriend....he's abusive and he keeps threatening me because he claims I'm cheating.

Also if your wondering his name is Demond (Duh-mond)

Me and Demond use to have the best relationship he was so sweet and loving we were just like a normal couple

Me and Demond use to have the best relationship he was so sweet and loving we were just like a normal couple.Then his grandma past and he been taking his anger out on me ever since.

I love him but he stays hurting me and that's pain I can't keep.

Then I heard a knock on the door.I quickly wiped my eyes and went to see who it was.When I opened it Demond stood right there.

"W-what are you doin-g h-here?" I asked nervously .He pushed me in the house came in and locked and shut the door behind him.

"You don't know how to answer yo phone when a Nigga calling you?" He asked.I was so scared I couldn't say anything.

"So now you can't speak." He chuckled all I knew to do was run. I ran up the stairs into my room with him behind me I tried to shut the door but he was fighting against me trying to keep it open.

I soon gave up and he busted n the room.

"Demond please I didn't do anything." I cried I just didn't feel like getting hit I didn't have the energy. .

"So you didn't see me calling your phone!" He semi yelled.I jumped a little stepping back as he came towards me.

"Demond yes I se-" I was cut off by him slapping me to the ground.

" IF YOU SEEN IT WHY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER. " He yelled. I just sat there trying to figure out what to say.

"I was busy." I said calmly.

"Busy doing what you was probably in another Nigga face. " He said.I mean I was with another Nigga but it wasn't like that we were all friends.

"Demond please leave." I said calmly. He looked at me with that Nigga what face.

"Get out?" He asked I nodded slowly .He chuckled like something was funny.

Then he punched me.I screamed so loud cuz that shit hurt.He did it again and then kicked me in my stomach making me groan.I had finally found the strength to get up and when I did I grabbed the closet hardest thing I could find and hit him across the head with it.

He fell to the ground and I ran out with my only my phone and I made my way to the closet house with people I knew which was Kentrell house.

As I was running I noticed that Demond was following behind me causing me to pick up my pace.Within 5 minutes of more running I was finally at Kentrell house.

I hurried to knock on the door and looked around to make sure he wasn't near me.Within seconds the door opened revealing KD.

"Wtf happened to yo broke ass?" He said I didn't even get mad all I did was cry.

" Kd please let me please. " I cried.He moved aside so I could come in.I then just started looking for Kentrell.

"Where K-kentrell at?" I said while crying.

"He here.KENTRELL COME DOWN HERE MIYA NEED YOU! "He yelled.He looked at me with a worried look.

" you ight? " He asked.I shook my head being honest .

"Wadd--." Kentrell started to say but cut himself off when he seen me.

Kentrell POV

 "KENTRELL COME DOWN HERE MIYA NEED YOU!" I heard Kd yell

"KENTRELL COME DOWN HERE MIYA NEED YOU!" I heard Kd yell. I got up out on a shirt and made my way down there.

"Wadd-"I cut myself off when I seen her. Her face looked swollen and she looked tired and out of breath.

"Say bruh wtf happened to you!" I semi yelled. She just looked at me and cried.I just went over there and hugged her so tight while she just cried into my chest.

"You want me to call the gang over?" Kd asked. I nodded and he went to go call em.I looked down at her as she cried and I just started rocking side to side hugging her.

"What happen lil mama?" I asked curious cuz don't nobody just look like that for no reason or cry for no reason.She just cried harder.......I didn't know what to do.She didn't want to talk to me.Seems like she was just releasing stuff from off her chest.

"You don't wanna talk about it?" I asked she shook her head.

"Wanna go lay down? " She nodded I took her to the couch I layed down first and she layed down on top of me.I just rubbed her back she was still crying.

Damn somebody hurt her bad

"The gang will be here in an hour." KD said I nodded my head.She stopped crying and that's when I realized she was asleep.

Hey guys imma try to do 1 a day for this book
So how do you guys feel about Demond?
Let me know if y'all want me to add some things
Make sure to vote and comment
Bye love you guys
~ Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙