Gone

September 11, 2017
9:30 p.m
Kamiya POV

It was 9:30 at night and me and the gang had just made it to my parents house in Detroit

As soon as we pulled up to the house I hopped out and ran in there.The gang soon came in after me and we started searching for anything.I was looking for my parents.

"MA DAD!" I yelled I went up stairs and went into there room.I nearly had at heart attack because of what I saw.

"NO!" I yelled dropping to my knees.I seen my Mom and Dad both laying on the floor in a pile of blood lifeless.I guess the gang heard me scream because they ran up there.

They all gasped once they seem my parents.I looked back and seen Miracle had tears running down her face and Ben was comforting her.I looked and seen Jayda just standing there so shocked.

"No no no it wasn't suppose to end like this!" I yelled practically screamed out.

"I didn't even get the chance to make them proud!" I said.I was so hurt this was the worst pain I have ever felt and that says a lot.I started throwing things breaking things just going crazy.

"Bae please calm down!" Kentrell yelled as I continued to throw things.

"Calm down GO TO HELL I HATE YOU!" I yelled at him not  meaning it.I could see I hurt him but I couldn't help it I was just letting shit out.

"I'M SO OVER THIS SHIT OVER LIFE IN GENERAL!" I yelled as I through a vase at him but he dodged it.

He started coming toward me as I kept throwing things.He eventually came close enough to me and he grabbed both of my wrist.

I was fighting for him to let go but his grip only got tighter.I started yelling for him to let me go.

"Kamiya stop." He said calmly pulling me into a hug.

"I hate you." I said he hugged me tighter.

"I love you to Miya." He said making me cry harder than I was before.He started rocking me side to side as I cried.

"I'm so sorry this is all my fault I love you with everything in me I swear I do." I said he kissed my head.

"I love you to." He said rubbing my back calming me down.

"Uh Monkey we love you to." KD said making me look at him and chuckle a bit.

"I love y'all to dumbo." He mugged me before waving me off.I looked over and seen Miracle sitting not floor with her back turned away from us.

"Mir it's going to be ok." I said as I walked over to her.She looked up with red eyes.

"I know but they were like my second parents this was like my second home before I moved and just to see them gone because of some beef breaks my heart  and to see you hurt like dis ." She stopped herself and looked away shaking her head I sighed as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Jayda you ok?" I asked She looked at me with a slight smile.

"Yea I just feel so bad that you guys have to go through this." She said with watery eyes I went over to hug her.

"We gone be ok y'all I promise." Kentrell said looking out the window.I sighed before going over to him and resting my head on his back.

"Your right." I said he turned around smiling.

" why you smiling. "I asked confused.

" cuz imma murder Demond. "He said making me chuckle.

" y'all we have to go. "Ben said.Kentrell nodded and we all started to my our way down the stairs until we heard something.

" leaving so soon. "We heard a voice.We turned around and seen Demond standing there with a gun in his hand and a smirk on his face.

The boys pushed me and the girls behind them.

" Demond why would you kill my parents? "I asked him he chuckled.

" why would you break up with me? "He asked I looked at him crazy

" you were gonna let this Nigga kill me Kamiya really I thought you loved me. " He said

"Demond I do love you with all my heart but I hate you I hate the demon part of you I just can't do this with you and I love Kentrell matter fact I am IN love with Kentrell." I said he looked at me before raising his gun.

"do it if you want to nigga." Kentrell said going closer to him.

"and what you gon do "kill" me. "Demond said laughing making Kentrell laugh to.

" no I am going to kill you. "Kentrell said before getting his gun shooting Demond 3 times in the stomach 2 times in the heart and 2 times in the head.Demonds body dropped down to floor as blood gushed out of his body.

" come on y'all we have to leave. "Boomer said and we all rushed out to the car before speeding off.

The whole car ride was silent the only thing that was playing was Kentrell's music.I felt tears fall down my face they were tears of

Anger

Sadness

Depression

Relief

Confusion

Loneliness

And happiness

I just wanted to get out of BR and as soon as I graduated I was going to do just that.

I looked back and seen the gang was asleep so it was just me and Kentrell.He put his hand on my thigh before smirking.

" Ew nasty freak move. "I said pushing his hand off of me.He chuckled and it was silent again but a peaceful silence.I closed my eyes and soon fell off to sleep.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys feel
Give me ideas
Make sure to vote and comment
Bye I love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙