Slime Day 💚

October 20, 2017
Kamiya POV

Today was Kentrell's birthday and I wanted to make it special

Today was Kentrell's birthday and I wanted to make it special.He's been stressed out lately because he's been trying to be there for me, and going to the studio because he wants to drop some more music.

I wanted him to have fun today tho so I got the boys to go and take him out for the day and then he'll come back tonight.I was with the girls and they were helping me set up for tonught.Nobody was gonna be here tonight except for me and him.

You already know...

Yes I told y'all I was gonna think about it and I thought about it and decided to let him have it.

"Kamiya you really wanna do this?" Jayda asked and I nodded.

"What made you wanna do it?" She asked I shrugged.

"I don't know I just feel like I'm ready." I said.

"Well bitch we'll be praying for you"Miracle said and we laughed.

" Wait I thought Demond took your virginity because remember that night when you know. "She said I sighed remembering that terrifying moment.

" Yeah I remember but he didn't pop my cherry he just kept sticking it in and it would never go in . " I said with a shrug

"Well come on bitch we got shopping to do." Jayda said we hopped up Miracle got the keys and we headed out.

Kentrell POV

Me and the boys were at the studio and I had just finished the song Drawing Symbols

"Y'all think I should introduce Kamiya to my family?" I asked my manager Montana looked at me.

"Kamiya?" He asked I forgot I didn't introduce them.

"Yea that's my girl, been that for what 3 or 4 months." I said he nodded.

"I believe that's his longest relationship." KD said I glared at him then through a water bottle at his head making everyone laugh.

"Shut the hell up elf." I said as he rubbed his head mugging me.