Let it out

March 7, 2018
9:30 p.m
Kamiya POV
I was at Kentrell house with Kaylyn and we have been here for about five minutes waiting for the gang to get her because......we need to have a talk like a let it out all.

Then there was a knock on the door.Kentrell got up and went to open it revealing the gang Kentrell dapped up the boys before hugging Jayda and Miracle.

Everybody came in and sat down on the couch.

"Ok we all her right now to let shit out"Kentrell said looking at me and I looked away.

"We are gonna confess things tell what's on our mind and how we been feeling...nothing but the truth."He said and everyone nodded.

"So were gonna start with Me and go around."He said.

"So I feel like ever since Kamiya the Demond situation and forward you have just been taking you anger out on everyone.I can understand that tho but you have to understand that it hurts us sometimes, we live you and will always care for you but you breaking us you breaking me.You see why I flashed out on you that time you been stressing me mane for real a nigga ain't been getting no sleep, been able to make music or take care of himself.I haven't seen my sons since fucking what November December."He said I wiped the tear that feel down my cheek.

"So all I'm tryna say is you hurting me you breaking me down."He said shaking his head looking away.If was now Ben turn.

"Well Kamiya I love you sis, you already know but you just pushing us away and then get mad when we not around....so all I'm saying is make up your mind do you want us around or not."He said and i nodded giving a weak smile.Now it was Joe turn.

"Miya all I got to say is chill on us you not the only one going through stuff or stressed."He said shrugging and I put my head down.Now it was Three turn.

"I'm the oldest so imma keep it real Kamiya you gon regret the way you treat people.You told us how you use to treat your parents with disrespect.Now they dead and gon and you wishing they was here with you."He said I wanted to bust out crying but I held it in.Now it was Kd turn.

"I don't got nun to say just keep yo hands to yo self like and that mouth and you wonder why you get hands out on you and shit."He said and I nodded.Big B was up.

"Just talk to us when you need to let some out "Was the only thing he said.Now it was Jayda and Miracle turn.

"Well you will forever be our sister and I want things to go back to normal ok I want us to not fight just have fun."Jayda said.

"Right we're sorry if we ever hurt you but we just don't want you to get h ur t anymore seen to much of that."Miracle said looking down and I seen a tear drop down on her lap."She quickly wiped her eyes and looked up with a slight smile on her face.Now Kaylyn was up.

"Well I know you guys hate me but hear me out.Demond was my half brother and when he found out I hung with y'all he wanted me to kill all of you. Basically wanted me to finish what he started along with Jordyn.Im so sorry I really liked hanging with you guys and if you want I hope you all forgive me."She said.

"Yea we forgive you."Kentrell and i looked at him.

"We family even though that was still some snake shit I still love you."He said smiling making her smile and they hugged.

"Yea we forgive you to we're sorry for not hearing you out."Miracle said and Kay looked at all of the boys and they nodded .

"Thank you I'm sorry."She said going to hug everyone.

"Ok Miya your turn."Joe said.

"Well after hearing what you all said I am sorry for putting you guys through this...its just a very hard time right now.Im sorry I love you guys and I'll let you guys know any and everything."I said smiling.

"See we all needed this don't y'all feel better."Ken said and I nodded along with everyone else.

"Also Jania pregnant." Kentrell said making me look at him quick.

"We wasn't together Ight so chill."He said and I nodded still feeling some type of way.

"But I don't know if it's mine.We took a DNA test and the results should be here in a week."He said with a sigh.

"You mad at me?"He asked me and I shook my head feeling the truth.

"I'm not mad at you but that does make me feel a little weird you know but if it is yours imma treat it like my own."I said and he smiled showing them damn grills.

"Wait so let me get this straight everybody cool?"KD asked and i nodded he got up and ran around the living room.We all started laughing.He came back and sat down.

"It's about time shit tired of this "bEeFiNg" shit."He said and I shook my head, I then felt like I had to throw up I ran to to downstairs bathroom and started throwing up.The gang came behind me and Jayda held my hair.After I was done I brushed my teeth with an extra toothbrush and Miracle gave me gum.

"You ok sis?"Jayda Asked and i nodded.

"Just felt a little sick that's all."I said putting on a fake smile.

"Aye Le'asia lemme talk to you."He said I didn't answer because I didn't hear him.

"Aye I know you heard me!" He yelled and I looked at him:

"You talking to me?"I asked and he nodded I held a confused face before following him upstairs to his room.Once we got in he closed the door and went and sat on the bed and I stood in front of him.

"You pregnant?"He asked

"What no why would you ask that?!"I said getting defensive.

"Kamiya you act like it you got all the symptoms.Just yesterday you told me to fix you pickles with peanut butter and ice cream."He said chuckling a little.

"Well that's what I was craving."He smacked his lips.

"Mane yo fat ass been craving a lot of shit."He said and I felt my self tense up about to cry.

"I'm not fat."I said lowly as a tear slid down my face.

"Mane what the he- oh no bruh we gotta go get a test."He said scratching the back of his head.But I shook my head.

"Why?"He asked and I sighed.

"If I am it's Jordyn's."

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙