Birthday PT 2

Kamiya POV

Me and the gang had made it to the restaurant we were going to be eating at

Me and the gang had made it to the restaurant we were going to be eating at.Before everyone got out I locked the doors I had to lay down these rules cuz Lord knows.

"Ok now before we go in here act like y'all got some home training before I take y'all back to the zoo." I said they all mugged me.

"I'm serious play wimme if you want to." I said before unlocking the doors allowing them to get out.We went in for registered and say down at a table.

As soon as we say down my phone started ringing.I went to see who it was and was shocked I haven't seen or talked to them since I moved down here.

Ma 😥💍

Flashed across the screen.

"Uh imma be right back yall." I said they nodded and I got up heading out the restaurant . I quickly answered the call.

"Happy birthday baby girl ." I heard my parents say.I smiled before chuckling a little bit.I really missed them.

"Listen we know you probably hate u-"I cut my mom off.I would never hate them I just had anger built up.

" I never hated you guys I love you with all my heart. "I said tearing up.I felt so bad that they felt like they because of my attitude.

" well then we love you and are sorry for any and everything we are so proud of you and we want you to make us prouder. "My Father said.I felt a tear slid down my cheek.

" ok I love you guys to. "I said as I sighed.

" ok well we love you and w we will call you more often and come visit go visit you Aunt to we heard you moved out grown ass. "My dad said I chuckled we said our last goodbye before hanging up.

I headed back inside before sighing seeing KD fighting Ben and Joe with the knives.I went over there and popped all them in the back of the head before taking the knives.

They don't know how to act.

" damn mama. "Joe said I bucked at him and he jumped laughing.

" come on mane I'm hungry and yall fuckas act like y'all don't see this big ass group of black people right here! "KD yelled.I covered my face from embarrassment.I looked over at Kentrell and seen him shaking his head laughing.

A waitress came over.Lemme guess she gonna kick us out.

" sorry but you guys are gonna have to leave you guys are being to noisy. " She said I sighed and got up with the girls before leaving.I went to the car and slammed the door.

Soon the boys came along.They got in and it was quiet.I started up the car and headed home.

"Kamiya we still hungry." Kentrell said. I didn't even look over at him.

"Ever heard of food at the house." I said I heard him smack his lips causing me to turn my head.

"Mane ain't nothing over there except for some damn oodles and noodles." He said making me bust out laughing.

"Bruh that's what y'all get you better eat them damn noodles cuz I ain't going no where." I said I heard everyone groan I slammed on breaks causing everyone to jerk forward.

" Oh y'all quiet now huh. "I said before heading to the house.

*at Jayda house*

Me and the gang had just made it back to Jayda house.Right now we were in the living room getting ready to watch a movie.We had ended up going to Wendy's to get a little something to eat.

I was gonna head right now back out to go get some snacks tho.I decided to take Miracle with me just because I actually wanted to do a lil hickey prank on the gang and since she date Ben this was gonna be even better.

Me and Miracle had got in the car and went to a gas station before going in and getting the snacks.We came back out got in the car and started to put the stuff on our neck.

" bruh it's 10:34 at night and we wanna play. " Mir said causing me to laugh.

"I mean my birthdays almost over why not have a lil bit more fun before it's over." I said putting a fake hickey on my chest area.

Me and Miracle had finished 10 minutes later and we were heading back to the house.She had on a tank top and I had on a tube too so you should see it easy.

"Ight let's start this shit bitch." I said we high fives each other before getting out.I was gonna tell Jayda it was a prank so she could go along with it.

We went inside with the snacks.

"We back hoessss!" I yelled.

"Ight damn stop allat yelling." Joe said I mugged him before throwing a bag of sour patch at his head.

"Jayda come here real quick." I said she came and me and Mir told her what was gon happen.

"Kamiya! "Ken yelled.I rolled my eyes

" yes hunny! " I said the girls laughed and we headed back in the living room.

"Don't call me that bull shit." He said I laughed I went to go sit on his lap and he started being extra.

"Boy I'm not even that heavy." I said he laughed because he as mad.

"Bae I'm playing chill." He said I felt him staring at me so I looked at him.

"Hey sir something wrong." I said already knowing the answer.He pushed me off his lap making me fall in the floor.

"Boy don't push me." I said getting up he still say on the couch with his elbows sitting up on his knees and him holding his balled up fist.

"Kamiya Le'asia Carter what in the hell is on yo neck and to damn chest?." He asked calm making me kinda scared.I looked over at Miracle and seen Ben looking at her neck.

"Wait hold on YB Mir what's on yo neck?" Ben asked her looking crazy I but my lip to keep from laughing I seen her turn her head so they wouldn't see her laughing.

"Mane where y'all go bruh." He asked looking down. I swallowed before answering.

"We went to the store bruh I know you see them snacks." I said.He looked at me like I was dumb.

"Where else did y'all go smart ass!" He yelled making KD jump which made him drop his popcorn.

"Mir where y'all go!" Ben asked her. "I seen her backing up.Before she could run he grabbed her by her shirt before going up the stairs wit her.

" we'll be back. "Ben yelled before I heard the door slam.

" NIGGA BE MAD ALL YOU WANT BUT MY DOOR DIDN'T DO NOTHING! "Jayda yelled.

" What you was doing Miya. "He asked.I shrugged causing him to chuckle and slowly get up

" Since that's what we doing. "He grabbed his keys he started grabbing his stuff and he walked past me and I heard him mumble "Jania pussy was good to" I felt my body tense up before I slapped him.

"NIGGA IT WAS JUST A DAMN PRANK!" I said he looked shocked I felt hot tears come down my face.I heard the up stairs door swung open.

I went to get my my phone charger and headphones and keys before heading out the door slamming it.

"WATCH MY DOOR!" I heard Jayda yell.

He wanna cheat I got sum for that

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter
Give me ideas
How do y'all feel bout this lil situation?
Make sure to vote and comment
Bye love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙