Break Down

October 16, 2017
Kentrell POV

Me and the gang was chilling at Jayda house and me and Kamiya still haven't talked, so I decided to be the bigger person and try to talk things out with her

"Aye Kamiya come here lemme holla atchu real quick." I said she looked at the girls before sighing and coming with me to one of the guest rooms.

"Yes Gaulden." She said I made a stank face at her.

" Ok imma just tell you how I feel about this attitude thing. I DON'T DESERVE IT! Like I'm over here tryna take care of you, be there for you and shit and you treating me like ian shit. I done saved yo life so many times Kamiya but you always seem to not like me.Yes I did you dirty ok I did and I can't go back and change that but the least you could do cut me some slack. " I said I'm not gonna say I was angry at her but I was damn sure upset.

"Ken I'm sor-"I cut her off.

" Don't tell me show me, actions speak louder than words.Kamiya have you noticed I haven't even been able to focus on myself? "I asked She shook her head.

" Yea I know you haven't, I've been taking care of you.You wanna know why? "I asked She didn't say anything.

" Your Aunt asked me to.She asked me to protect you be there for you , but how can I do that and all you do is push me away when something goes wrong. "I said I watched as tears rolled down her face.

" Kentrell I have been through so much ok. I am losing everyone I care about or once did and that hurts, so excuse me for expressing my feelings.Yes I know I hurt you but this is just how my pain is coming out right now. "She said looking down.

" Look at me Kamiya. "I said stepping closer to her.

" Le'asia look at me. "I said she slowly looked up at me.I grabbed her hand looking at her ring.

" When I got you this what I tell you? "I asked.

" That you would protect me and be there for me. "She said smiling a bit.

" Right and I meant that, but you have to be strong for me Ok you have to meet me half way. " I said grabbing her face and kissing her lips. I felt her smile and I pulled away.

"Ok I'm sorry I'm just stressed out." She said

"Its gon be ok everybody stressed but we gon be ight." I said I went to open the door and as soon so did Joe,Ben , Kd , Mir, and Jayda fell through the door.

"Y'all muhfuckas nosey." Kamiya said laughing as I shook my head.My phone started ringing and I seen it was the hospital I told the gang to be quiet and I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello is this the family of Krystian Carter?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I asked I looked over at Kamiya and seen she was nervous.

"Well we called to tell you that Ms.Carter has passed away we are so sorry and are sending prayers to your family." The doctor said my mouth hung open.

Kamiya POV

When I heard the doctor say that my Aunt passed I froze

When I heard the doctor say that my Aunt passed I froze.I couldn't move I couldn't speak I was just shocked.Yes I knew she would pass but I didn't know it would be today.

"Kamiya "I felt Boomer shake me.I came back to reality and tears rolled down my face non stop.

" They serious. "I said as my voice cracked he nodded.I dropped down to my knees and cried.Miracle and Jayda came over to me and comforted me.

" It's gone be ok Miya we promise. "Jayda said as she cried with me.

" I cant do this no more bruh I promise I can't. "I said Kentrell turned around so fast.

" What you mean you can't do it? Don't talk like that bruh you scaring me. "He said coming over to me.

" Kentrell what am I on earth for? "I asked him he sighed looking up at the ceiling.

" Kamiya Le'asia Carter you wouldn't lie to me right? "He asked I nodded.

" You hurting yourself or anything? "He asked I looked down.

" Kamiya.... "He said

" Kentrell I can't help it ok it makes me feel better. "I said as tears kept running down my face.I heard him smack his lips and he punched the wall making me jump and something fall.

" Kam-"He cut himself off by taking some deep long breaths.

"Kamiya what the hell are you thinking.Hurting yourself? Really if you needa talk I know you see everyone in this room we here for you." He said

"I know I'm sorry I just I don't know....." I said crying harder I then felt my body starting to shake and I felt a little light headed.

"Oh shit Kamiya." There said coming over to me

Kentrell POV

(He got some long ass fingers 💀 )

I was so upset when Kamiya told me she hurts herself, but then she started shaking and shit.She started breathing heavy and then started sweating.

"Mane what the fuck KD go get her some water." I said he went and I went and picked her up laid her on the bed.

"Get some to fan her I think she over heating." I said and Jayda and Joe and got some books and shit fanning her.

"Kamiya please breath before you end up where your Aunt at right now." I said Kd came back with the water and gave it to her.

"Drink it now." i said sternly she started drinking it calming down a bit.

"This is to much for me." She said sitting up a little.

"What?" I asked.

"Life it's to much it's kicking my ass right now.It's putting up a fight im losing." She looking down.

"Ok but you never give up." I said

No matter how tough life gets always fight

Hey hope you guys liked this chapter
Give me ideas
Let me know how you guys feel about this
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙