Healing

(I added Kaylyn to this story and she will not be Kentrell girl but his cousin I know it's not true but let's pretend 😂😁)
Kamiya POV

(I added Kaylyn to this story and she will not be Kentrell girl but his cousin I know it's not true but let's pretend 😂😁)Kamiya POV

It had been a week since everything went down and I was at my Aunt Krissy house.I don't know why I didn't just stay there in the first place.

"Kamiya sweety come on you need to eat something." She said. I had not eaten since everything went down.

"I'm not hungry." I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear .

"Well ok just let me know when you are." I nodded. I just couldn't do anything I was in so much pain and I felt disgusting.I haven't even talked to Miracle or Jayda.Not even the boys.

Soo I decided to get up take a shower put on something cute and go see them.They don't deserve the silent treatment they didn't do anything wrong.If anything they saved me.After I finished I put on this.

I walked out the house and made my way to Jayda house

I walked out the house and made my way to Jayda house.i knocked 3 times and then within seconds she came to the door.Her face lightened up when she seen me.

"KAMIYAAZZ!" She yelled. We hugged for a lil and then she stepped aside to let me in.

"Hey boo sorry I went ghost I just needed some time to myself." She nodded which meant she understood.

" You good I know that can be something really tough to go through. "She said I nodded.

" so where Miracle and the boys? " She rolled her eyes.

"Somewhere they said they was hungry like always I'm surprised they all still skinny and living." We laughed. It was true they loved to eat.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you did you know Miracle and Ben go together?" I choked on my damn spit. Cuz hell no I didn't know that.

"You playing right please tell me you playing." I was so surprised.She shook her head.My mouth just hung open.

"Damn imma interrogate they ass when they get back." I said. We let out a chuckle.Damn they really date.

"But anyway how bout you and Kentrell?" I looked at her funny.

What about us? "I asked.Me and Kentrell just friends I mean he is very attractive but I don't know him like dat.

" Girl play dumb if you want to I see the way y'all act towards each other. " I rolled my eyes.

"Girl I don't even know that boy like dat." I said.

"Well get to know him,I have known the boys since I was 14 and I know when they like somebody especially Kentrell. " I chuckled.

"Well how?" Since she know so much I wanna see.

" Kentrell he's had girls in the past but they always ended up doing him dirty to the point he just didn't try and he started hoeing around not being in relationships just doing what he wanted freely, but the day you came you are all he talks about he really feeling you and he shows it he just wants to make sure your safe and comfortable and he actually cares about you he treats you different from what I seen from him in the past. " When she said all that I just sat there thinking.He cares about me? We have only known each other for a short amount of time but I guess it won't hurt to get to know him better.

I was snapped outta my thoughts when the boys and Miracle busted through the door.

"Jay-"Miracle cut herself off when she seen me.

"Miya when did you get here?" She said while hugging me.

"Like 10 minutes ago.I missed y'all I had to come back. " I said and she smiled.

"Uh hey everybody else here to." KD big eared ass said.

" I seen yo elephant eared ass give me a chance. " I said. Everyone laughed while he mugged.I hugged everyone and we all started talking.

I was kinda confused tho because where Kentrell.

"So y'all hoes gonna go get sum to eat and not bring us back nun?" Jayda asked.I looked at her then at them and shook my head.

"Girl you will be ig-"Three was cut off by Kentrell walking through the door with a girl with him.

"Oh uh hey Miya I missed you." He said.I looked at him then at the girl.

"Hi my name is Kamiya what's yours?" I asked completely ignoring him.

" Kaylyn but people call me Kay or KayKay. "She responded.I nodded and hugged her.

I looked at Kentrell and shook my head.I didn't even get mad at the girl because she didn't know me and he single so he can do whatever.

" Uh you ok? " Kentrell asked.I ignored him.

"Kaylyn come here with me and Miracle." Jayda said. Kaylyn nodded and walked away.Kentrell looked at me grabbed my hand and pulled me into Jayda room which was beautiful.

"Let me go!" I whisper yelled.

"Why you ignoring me?" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"Listen I don't have nothing against Kaylyn because she seems really nice and chill and she's respectful but you I thought you liked me and I was starting to like you but I guess it otherwise." After I said that he looked at me before busting out laughing. I didn't really see what was funny tho.

"Kamiya Kaylyn is not my girlfriend." He said continuing to laugh. i just looked at him.

"Kamiya Kaylyn is my cousin." He said. I just looked at him in shock and embarrassed and I felt bad.

"Kentrell that shit not funny." I said with a chuckle I covered my face with my hands.

" it's ok I knew you liked me bruh I just knew but you really thought she was my girl. " He shook his head.I still had my face covered.He uncovered them.

"Don't feel embarrassed it's ight you good cuz I do like you but I need to learn more about yo ass ight." I looked up at him and nodded.

Hey guys hope you guys liked this chapter
So Kamiya thought they dated 😂
Miracle and Ben 👀
Vote and Comment
Bye love you guys
                     ~ Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙