I Got U

Kamiya POV

I woke not at my house and on top of someone

I woke not at my house and on top of someone.That someone was Kentrell that's when I started to remember everything.I guess he felt me moving so he woke up.

"You up?" He asked I nodded then looked down.

"The gang here but they upstairs. " I nodded and got up but was pulled back down.

"Uh uhn you not going nowhere til you tell me why you was having a break down and why yo face like dis." He said sternly.I sighed knowing he really wasn't gonna let me go if I don't tell him.

"Fine." I said he looked at me ready to hear what I had to say.

" So yesterday when you took my phone and said I have a boyfriend I do....but he is uh kinda sorta ma--" he cut me off

"Girl hurry up."

" He hits me..... " I blurted out.I looked at him and seen he was looking away then he looked at me I put my head down quick.

"He hit you?" He asked. I nodded I'm not gonna lie I was scared.

"AYO YALL COME HERE MIYA GOT SUM TO YALL!" He yelled I looked at him like he was crazy.

" N-"

"YES!" He whisper yelled.

" Waddup wit it yall. " Ben said.

"Miya got to tell y'all sum." He said

Kentrell POV

When Kamiya told me that her boyfriend hits her my blood was boiling

When Kamiya told me that her boyfriend hits her my blood was boiling.It's alright tho I got sum for his ass.Even though I haven't known her for that long I still cared for her.

"What's wrong bestie?" Jayda asked. Kamiya looked at me I nodded telling her to tell them.

"My boyfriend he hits me." She said lowly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

" Demond? " Miracle asked.I looked at her and thought about that name.It sounded familiar.

"Y-yea." After she said that she just out crying. I could tell she was hurt.

"Don't worry sis we gon get that nigga." Three siad. I looked at him and nodded.I looked at Kamiya and she had her head in her hands.

"NO!" She screamed .She stood up off my lap.

"No y'all are not gonna do anything cuz I don't fe-"She was cut off by someone banging on the door like they was the damn police.

"Mane who the fuck is that!" I yelled I was finna fuck up whoever that was banging on my damn door like they was the police.I opened the door and there stood a boy who looked my age or a year older.

"Hey uh is Kamiya here?" He asked. I looked at him. For one he was banging on my damn door 2 why does he care 3 he must be Demond.

"Uh nah brudda sorry." He looked at me and nodded before walking off. I closed the door and looked back at miya.

Her really

hey y'all this was just a lil sum
Woo Demond found her
what do y'all think is gonna happen next
Vote and comment
Bye love you guys
                               ~ Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙