Offical

June 8 2017
Kentrell POV

Hey guys I know y'all missed me y'all haven't heard from me in a while but today is the day imma officially make Kamiya mines

Right now I'm with the boys and I'm trying to set up a plan as to how to do this I want it to be special.

"Maybe you can take her somewhere pretty." Boomer said that actually wasn't a bad idea.

" Ouuu take her to the beach. " Joe said.I looked at him and nodded my head.I looked at the promise ring I got for her name I just hope she says yes.

"Ight bet come on." They got up and we headed to Jayda house.

*20 mins later*

I knocked 3 times and Miracle came to the door.

"Nope." She said and tried to close the door I pushed it back open and she laughed I shook my head before going in.

"Miya here?" I asked She nodded.

" She up stairs wit jayda . "She said I nodded.

" Kamiya you ready Trell here. " She said

"I'm coming." She said back I sat down on the couch wit the boys and waited for her. 5 minutes later she came down

God damn she beautiful as hell

"You ready." She nodded gave Jayda and Miracle a hug waved at the boys before walking out I dapped up the boys and hugged the girls bye before walking out the door.

Lets start this hour drive

*1 hour later*
7:30 p.m

We had finally made it to the beach and it was really beautiful it was a sunset since it was gonna be dark in a little and barely anyone was there.I looked over to see Kamiya smiling.

"Well smiley let's get out so you can get a better view." She chuckled and got out I grabbed her hand and we walked along the beach.

" Soo how you been? " I asked trying to start a conversation she chuckled before answering.

"Good I guess things have been hard tho as you know everything that happened and for some reason I don't feel like Demonds dead." She said I looked over at her.He gotta be dead

Right

"Well if he not imma find him and burn him." She chuckled but I was deadass.

" you wanna come to my show imma have in a few months? " I asked She looked up at me and smiled.

"Of course." I stopped walking and turned to face her.

Here goes nothing

"Kamiya the day I met you was the day I wanted to make you mine, as you could tell I cared for you a lot you meant so much to me and I hated to see you hurt so, with that being said will you be my girl?" i asked She looked at me and I seen her eyes starting to water.

"Y-yes yes I will kentrell." she said smiling I smiled to and pulled out the ring.

"With that being said I give you this promise ring promising I will never hurt you physically or mentally, I will protect you be there for you in anything , I promise to always tell you the truth even if it might hurt you, It's not a promise that imma be perfect but imma be good enough, It's not a promise that I'm not gonna hurt you but imma try if you just bare wit me I'm new to this, imma give you the world if you just ask because you deserve it and if we break up be my friend til we make it right again so with that being said " we chuckled.

"Will you take my promise ring?" She nodded as a tear slid down her cheek I wiped it and slid the ring on her finger

She hugged me and I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"This ring is beautiful." She said I put her down.

" Yea but you not. " I said she slapped my chest I laughed.I looked down at her and just stared she was beautiful as hell.I leaned down and kissed her lips.I pulled away and looked at her she smiled and kissed me again she wrapped her hands around my neck deepening the kiss.I gripped her ass and we both pulled away.

"I appreciate you a lot." She said looking me in the eyes.

"Same for you ma now let's go." I said trying to pull her but she wouldn't move.

" no I don't wanna go let's stay for a little longer. "She said I shook my head no and she looked like she was bout to cry.

" please bae. " Awww hell nah.She can't do that, we only been dating for about 10 minutes.

"You wrong fa dat you know." I said she laughed and I shook my head.

" 20 minutes. " She smiled and grabbed my hand and we continued to walk along the beach.

Bout time I did this damn I'm soft

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter
It's not the best but 🤷
Kamiya and Kentrell finally date 😋
Make sure to vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙