Yesss

March 20, 2018
Kamiya POV
I sat at home on the toilet set crying tears of joy and sadness staring at the three positive pregnancy test.I wiped my eyes and got a small box and put it in there and put it in my little travel bag.

How am I gonna tell Kentrell

I went in the living room and turned on On My Block while thinking.Thinking how different my life was finna be and all my responsibilities.I was soon brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.I looked at it and seen it was Kentrell I answered it.

"Hey baby."He said smiling hard.

"Why you so happy?"I asked smiling to.I love when he's in a good mood.

"Cuz I just found out Jania baby not mine."He said and I laughed.He a trip.

"Boy am I happy."He said and I chuckled.

"Bae do you mind coming over here for a few."I said he looked at me weird.

"Everything Ight?"He asked and I nodded.

"Ight I'll be there in 10."He said before hanging up.About five minutes later he pulled up.

I went to open the door and seen he had the gang with him.

"Well you came fast."I mumbled and let them in.

"Ok babygirl what's up?"He asked.

"Well since all of you are here imma tell all of you but keep it between us only us for right now."I said and the nodded.I went to my little bag and got out the box.I walked over to Kentrell and handed it to him.

"Wait bae before you open it I want you to know I'm so thankful for you and this precious gift you gave me."I said smiling showing my braces.He smiled to and slowly opened the box when he got it open he pulled out the three tests.

I heard Jayda gasp.I looked at the boys and they held a shocked expression.I looked at Kentrell and he looked so lost.

"What is this?"He asked turning to and shit I smacked my lips.

"Bae we gon have a little mini us round here soon."I said and he looked up at me with a smile.

"Wait you pregnant?"He asked and I nodded while smiling the gang then started yelling and clapping.

"Wait you for real like dead ass?"He asked and I nodded with a chuckled.He then jumped up and ran out side.We all went after him and watched as he ran up and down the street jumping up and down in excitement.

I laughed and wiped my tear of joy.He then came back up to me and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he spun me around.

"I love you, I love you, I love you ."He said kissing me all over my face.I giggled as he put me down.He squatted down and kissed my stomach.

"Imma take care of you."He mumbled against my stomach.He stood back up and kissed me.

"Aww Imma have me a little cousin."Kay said and I chuckled.

"Fuck that uncle Ben in the cut."He said and I laughed they was a mess.This is all I wanted was happiness and I finally got it.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter
It's short I know just wanted to update
Let me know how you guys felt
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙