Aww Hell Nah

October 1, 2017
12:00
Kamiya POV

I was in school and I was on my way to my second to last class

I was in school and I was on my way to my second to last class.On the way there I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sor-" I looked up and seen Jordyn standing in front of me with a smirk.

"What do you want Jay I don't have time for this." I sighed he licked his lips.

"Why you don't talk to me know more?" He asked I looked at him and slapped him.

"Are you dumb or stupid? Nigga you held a gun to my head." I chuckled before walking away only for my wrist to be grabbed.

"But did I shoot you?" He asked I laughed a little.

"Your sick just like your brother." I said snatching away from his grip and going to class.Leaving him there looking dumb founded.

"KAMIYA!" I heard someone yell.I looked back and seen Jayda and Miracle.

"Bitch you fast hold on." Jayda said I laughed and we all headed to class together.

* In Science Class*

"So students for this project everyone will need a partner there can be 2 to 3 people in each group.You have 5 minutes to choose partners and assign roles." Our Science teacher said.I looked back at Jayda and Miracle and we nodded our heads at each other.

(I stay doing this at school when the teacher says choose your partner 😂)

We got together and discuss who would do what and then the timer went off.

"Ok everyone you should have your partners and roles assigned and you guys can start your projects now until it's time to go." She said.We started on our project.

"Kamiya you ok you seem a little upset." Miracle said.I sighed and nodded.

"Yea Jordyn he's just complicated." I said.

"You like him?" Jayda asked.I quickly shook my head.She must have forgot who my boyfriend is.

"He just ok imma tell you guys But you can't tell anyone ok not even the boys." I said they nodded their heads.

"Ok so the day my parent sides you know Jordyn told me that Demond was his brother.He told me if i told anybody he was gonna kill me." I finished.They looked shocked.

"To think I actually shipped yall." Jayda said I chuckled.

"Kamiya you have to tell the boys you know they'll handle that." Miracle said.

"I know but I don't want this to be on there mind imma tell them after Kentrell birthday." I said they looked at each other before nodding.

"Ok you better or we will." She said I smacked my lips.She gave me a look.

"Ok" I replied.

"Oh yea a bout a week ago Kentrell asked me when was I gonna give it up." I told them while writing something down for the project.

"Like your virginity?" Jayda asked with a eye brow raised.I nodded and they both started smiling hard.

"Bitch give it up on his birthday that's coming up real soon." Miracle said.I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I don't know I'm scared.Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yea it does but it stops eventually." She said I nodded.I might just give it up on his birthday .

"I'll think about it." I said and they smirked at me.

"We'll be waiting to see how it went." Jayda said and we all laughed.

"Wait you know something I been wondering?" Miracle asked.

"Where the hell has Kaylyn been?" I shrugged that was a really good question though.

"Right like ever since that shit that went down last year happened this bitch has just been missing." Jayda said.That just had me wondering.

I know she.....nah nah she couldn't...well

"Y'all don't think she fuck with Demond side do you?" I aksed.

"You never know I mean it would make since." Jay said.

"Kentrell gon be missed you know they cousins.Damn can't trust nobody these days family included." Mir said nodded.My only questions were

What? When? Why?

Kentrell POV

Right now I was in my car waiting for Kamiya

Right now I was in my car waiting for Kamiya.She was taking forever to.I looked up and finally seen her walking out with Miracle and Jayda she seen me and said bye to them before hopping in the car.

"Hey bae." She said smiling kissing my cheek.

"Wassam why you so happy." I asked She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I cant be happy? I put my hand up in surrender.She laughed and I pulled off.

" how yo day was? " She looked at me funny.

"Nigga it's how was your day but it was good." She said.I nodded.

"Bae you have any idea what you wanna do for your birthday?" She asked I nodded.

"I wanna release some of my songs." I said I heard her snack her lips.

"No like what do you want to do to have fun?'She asked and I shrugged she sighed.

" you so difficult. "She said.I chuckled.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Give me ideas
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙