To Early

August 26 2017
Kamiya POV

I was woken up by my alarm going off I felt Kentrell moving beside me so I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him

I was woken up by my alarm going off I felt Kentrell moving beside me so I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him.Today was my first day of school as a senior down here in BR.I got up brushed my teeth and got in the shower I got out and put on this

(Lets say she wore all white vans)I left out the bathroom got my phone charger and headphones

I left out the bathroom got my phone charger and headphones.I went over to Kentrell and kissed him on his head.I went downstairs grabbed me some yogurt and i heard a horn honk outside which meant my aunt was outside I headed out the door.

She went to go pick up Miracle and Jayda.When she got there she  honked the horn letting them know she was outside.They came out a few moments later looking bad asf.

"What's up bih." Jayda said hopping in the front seat as Miracle sat in the back.

" nun much kinda tired. " She looked at me with a smirk.

"Ouuu girl you nasty." I looked at her confused then understood what she meant.

" girl no I just went to bed a lil to late. "I said laughing she shook her head.

" sure but lemme find out. "I shook my head I looked back at Miralce.This hoe went back to sleep.I chuckled to myself.

" I am so not ready for today. "I said sighing

" don't worry you'll be fine and we all have classes together you'll be ok. "She said I smiled.

*At school*

" she hold on let's take a picture real quick. "I said.I looked over at someone before tapping them on the shoulder and asking could they take the pic they took my phone and took the picture and I posted it

(A year later ) Nia - *sighs* 🙃

25,467 Views • Liked by da0nly.Jay
For3vaa.Miya:First day of school 😬 #senior
Mgng10x:y'all have a good day 💛
NBAkd2x:As dumb as y'all are I'm surprised y'all know what school is
^thx Ben
^KD don't get slapped

I chuckled to myself before walking in with Jayda and Miracle.

" Lord I pray dat these teachers don't be on they bull shit and these students don't be on that fuck shit. " Jayda said.I chuckled .

"Well lets go." I said before we headed to our first class.

Let the bs begin

*End of the day*

The bell had finally rung.I hurried and put my stuff in my locker and walked out waiting for Kentrell .As I was waiting a boy with pretty blue eyes walked up to me

As I was waiting a boy with pretty blue eyes walked up to me

He was really cute but Kentrell was bae.

"Hey Lil ma how you doing." He said I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

" nothing really just waiting for my ride. "I said smiling he smiled to showing his braces.

" I like your braces. " I said he chuckled a little.

"Like yours to, what's your name?" He asked.

"Kamiya what's yours?" I just looked up at him and stared in to his eyes.They were so beautiful.

"I'm Jordyn ." He said I smiled and bit my lip a little.

"She can I have your number?" He asked.

" Yea uh sure. " I said.I gave him my phone and he gave me his .We gave our phones back to each other as soon as we did that Kentrell pulled up.

"Uh my rides here text you later." I said he looked me up and down before licking his lips

" I'll be waiting baby. " he said I chuckled before walking off.I got in the car wit Kentrell and he looked mad.

"Hey ba-"He cut me off by saying

" who the fuck was that Nigga that had you smiling looking goofy. "I rolled my eyes knowing this was gonna be an argument.I mean he's just a friend.

" Kentrell please don't start with me it's been a long day and I just met him he's just a friend. "I sighed he looked at me for a good moment before starting the car and speeding off.

" He better just be a friend. " He mumbled but I heard.I hit him upside his head.

"Come on mane you see im driving now when I wreck this bih don't say nun." he said I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Was I worng?

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter
Excuse any mistakes
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Give me ideas
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙