Slime Day 💚 PT.2

Same day
Kentrell POV

"Bruh I'm ready to see my babyyyy." I dragged a little

"Nigga we going shut the fuck up." Joe said I mugged him a little.

"Nigga we here." Ben said tapping me I looked up and smiled hopping out.

"Happy ass nigga." I heard one of them say I flicked them off.

"HAVE FUN!" I heard Kd tell before Three pulled off.I went to the door and seen a note attached to it I pulled it off and opened it

Hey Trell Happy Birthday My baby I hope you had fun out with the boys but I want you to have fun now so come on in

I pulled out my key unlocking the door walking in seeing gifts candles up the stairs and path of rose petals.I went to my gifts and I opened them the first one was , a new pair of air force and jordans.The second one had a chain wit her name on it.The last one had pictures of us , a phone case with picture of us in it , New boxers and shit like that and another note

I hope you liked your gifts now I want you to go upstairs where the last note is and where your last surprise is love you Baby

I smiled before walking up the stairs slowly.Once I had made it to my room door I got the note off the door

Ight baby your last surprise is behind this door I love you so much and I hope you love it love you

I took a breath before slowly opening up the door.I had looked up shocked as hell and at a loss for words.

"Ba-Bae." I stuttered nervously she looked up at me with a slight smile.I walked all the way in the room closing the door behind me and standing in the door.

"Y-you uh ok?" I asked slowly walking over to her.She nodded.

"You l-look.. uhhh.. hold on." I said shaking my head then looking back at her

Gaddamn

"You look g-good " I started getting frustrated because she had me in this bitch stuttering looking dumb.

"Damn bae you look good." I said making her smile.I walked over to her biting my lip.

"Happy Birthday Trell." She said.I smiled showing my new grills I had got.

"Close yo mouth damn I can't see." She said making me laugh.

"Why you dressed like dis." I asked She took a breath.

"Bae I'm ready." She said catching me off guard.

"You for real?" i asked She nodded I smirked walking over to her grabbing her by her foot pulling her to the edge of the bed to me.

"You sure?" I said raising my eyebrow she rolled her eyes nodding I laughed I just wanted to make sure.

"This cute." I said playing with the straps on her lace lil outfit.

"Thanks." She said lowly as I started kissing on her neck.I put my hands on her waist gripping it a little as I started sucking on her neck.

"Mmm"She moaned lowly I gently pushed her back on the bed.I trailed kisses and hickey down her body until I made it to her coconut.

(Y'all my cousin always calls her a coconut or a damn treat 😂)

I licked my lips looking at her one good time in this before ripping the top.

" KENTRELLLL!She yelled sitting up I chuckled

"Huh?" She huffed

"I pai- "I cut her off by ripping it some more.

" Ion care imma by you a new one. "I mumbled pushing her back down.I took it off throwing it on the ground.I instantly went to work and started eating her out.

" Trelllll"She moaned I looked up at her.I opened her legs wider and started swirling my tongue around her clit

(Weird ass word to me)

She gripped my hair and I slapped her hand away.

Who hair she thought she was gon pull out

I put two fingers in her and she gasped.I started pumping them in and out of her.She started grinding against my fingers letting out uncontrollable moans.Then with our warning she came all over my face.

"Got damn Miya." I said noticing she came a lot.I licked up my fingers and went to the bathroom to wipe my face.

Kamiya POV

I was watching Kentrell's every move. He then walked over to me chuckling.

"Why you just watching me?" He asked as he arches his eyebrow.

"Your making me nervous." I said as I sat up a little.

"Don't be nervous you'll be ok." He said while undoing his pants.He then pulled down his briefs and my mouth hung open.

"What?" He asked with chuckle smirk I swapped hard.

"Uh...I don't really think it's gonna.... you know.. fit." I said making him chuckle.

"Imma make it fit." He said about to come over to me but I stopped him when I noticed.

"Nah nigga out on one of these Jay gave em to me NO BABIES." I said he smacked his lips.

"Imma pull out." He said I scrunched my face up.

"Nah sorry not taking any chances so either strap up or you can forget about this." I said throwing the box of condoms at him.He caught the before looking at me then back at the box.He opened it mumbling something under his breath and sliding it on.

"See that wasn't so hard." I said and he smacked my thigh.He came and got in top of me lining his dick up at my entrance.

"Kentrell please go slow." I said

"I will ok trust me, now you 100 percent sure you wanna do this." He asked I nodded.

"1000." I said and he put my legs around his waist then slowly slid himself in.I hissed in pain grabbing his arm.

"I know bare wimme ." He said I closed my eyes right as I continued to feel the pain.After a few more minutes the pain eased up and I started feeling pleasure.

"Mmmm Faster Kentrell." He started going faster and harder.

"Damn you tight as fuck." He mumbled slowing down a little.He put his face in the crook of my neck giving deep slow strikes as I let out loud moans.

"I love you." He mumbled up against my neck.

"I lo-" I was cut off by him pulling out.

"Why yo-"I was cut off again by him slamming back in me.I screamed out and he put his hand over my mouth.

" shhhh girl I still got neighbors. "He said he did 5 more good long feels strikes before we both came.He took the condom off and out on another one and I looked at him confused.

" I'm not done come on ass up face down. "He said.

" No Kentrell wait let me breath right quick. "I said breathing a little heavy.He smacked his lips getting back on top of me.

" Its MY birthday I do what I want. "He mumbled.

Well see R.I.P to me

Hey hope you guys liked this chapter
Give me ideas
Let me know how you guys felt
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙