Really

Continuing from last chapter......
Miracle POV
Damnmit
"What you doing in here Miracle?" Asked Demond. I sighed loudly and turned around.

"Demond shut up wit yo dumbass, we not in no damn movie fuck you doing this for. " I asked I was deadass annoyed I just wanted my best friend back him dead so I could go home and go to sleeep.

"I do what I want!" He yelled. Which scared Kamiya so she jumped a little.I mugged him and looked over at Kamiya trying to get out of the rope he had her tied up wit.

"So like I said what you doing in here you suppose to be in there wit Jay." I rolled my eyes.

Where tf are those assholes

"Nigga let her go I don't got time for these bullshit ass games you wanna play!" I yelled. He started walking up to me.I just stood there.Fuck he thought he was scaring shii not I.

"Jay!" He yelled. I sighed and closed my eyes.He's making this so hard..

Kentrell POV

"Yo I hope Miracle good it's been a good 30 minutes. " Ben said.All the guys plus Jayda and Kaylyn were in the car waiting for that call from Miracle.

"Come on y'all we have to go in." I said. They looked at me nodded and grabbed they guns.Jayda and Kaylyn started getting out I looked at them like they was crazy.

"No y'all stay in here ight and call us if anything." They gave me the really face and I gave them the I'm serious face. They sighed and say back down.

"Lock the doe." I said. Jayda mugged me and did it anyway.

"So how we gon do this?" Asked Joe.

" you and Three gonna go through the back make sure everything good Boomer And KD -" I was cut off by KD.

"Awww mane I gotta go with blacky Mc.Blacks?" He said. I  let out a light chuckle while Boomer mugged him.

"KD come on bruh this Not the time to be playing so as I was saying you and Bommer follow Joe and Three when they clear it out and go searching but be CAREFUL." He sighed and nodded and left wit him. Leaving Me and Ben.

"Ight Ben me and you gonna go through the front but be quiet and careful." He nodded. I slowly opened the door.I heard what sounded like arguing.

"Stop please don't take me instead please!" What the fuck typa bull shit is this......

"DEMOND!" I heard Miracle Scream.

*Boom*

I heard a gunshot go off.Me and Ben looked at each other before running towards the back to the only room wit a light on.I walked in and seen Demond standing over Kamiya.She layed in the fetus  position.

I looked over and seen Miracle on the floor screaming in the floor with Ben screaming I looked over her body and seen she got shot.

Before Demond could even look at me I shot him five good times.He fell to the ground.Right after in came Joe Three Kd and Boomer.

I ran over to Kamiya and untied her.I scanned over her body seeing all types of bruises.I clenched my jaws and hugged her tight.She hugged me to and started crying.

"Come on we have to Get Mir to the hospital." Ben said. He picked Miracle up bridal style and ran to the car I helped Kamiya up before running out.

I had noticed she was pulled back by somebody.I looked back and seen a Nigga must have been that Nigga Jay.He took out his gun and put it to Kamiya head.She started crying harder.

"Come on mane let her go."  I said moving a little closer. He cocked his gun back.

"No you just killed my brother so imma kill dis hoe I see you care about her just like I cared about my brother." He said. I seen the anger and hurt in his eyes.

"He deserved that he had it coming but she is innocent in all of this." He looked at her and started to lower his gun. .He lowered it all the way and pushed her to me.She fell in my arms.He rose his gun again and before he got the chance to shoot I shot him in the chest 3 times.

I grabbed Kamiya hand and ran to the car.We jumped in and drove to the hospital.

Kamiya POV

Once me and Kentrell made it to the car we sped off to the hospital

Once me and Kentrell made it to the car we sped off to the hospital.All I kept repeating in my head is please don't die Mir.She was still alive but could barely pull it together.I held onto her hand praying while Jayda rubbed my back and Kaylyn kept talking to her just trying to make sure she responded.

I looked over to Ben and seen his fist balled up and him looking out the window.

"Kentrell we almost there?" I asked as I felt her grip on my hand loosen up.

" almost I'm trying I'm not the damn ambulance or fire truck that can just run the damn red light whenever there's danger. " he said I rolled my eyes and Focused my attention back on Miracle.

"Come on Mir you got it." I said as I looked at her. She gave me slight smile before speaking.

"I lov- love you guy-s than-k you for everything." She breathed out before her grip on my hand completely loosened and her eyes closed completely .

"M-iracle miracle no!" I screamed everyone looked at me before sighing putting there heads down.

" we hear! " Kentrell yelled.He hopped out ran into the hospital and within seconds they came running out to take Miracle in tho hospital.I sat there and broke down.

This is all my fault

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter
Give me ideas
Vote and Comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙