Only Time Will Tell

November 18,2018
11:13 a.m
Kamiya POV
I was sitting in the living room of me and Kentrell's new house he bought about 3 months ago.I was 9 months pregnant and I could drop Kind any day now.

Kentrell was sitting down playing 2k while I just watched bored.

"Baeee...."I dragged out.

"What fat ma?"He asked not taking his eyes off the tv.I huffed and walked upstairs . I went in our room and sat on the bed slowly so my ass wouldn't fall.

I started watching tv.As I was watching I felt what I thought was me peeing but then I realized my water broke.I started to panic and called Kentrell.

"BAEEEEEE!"I yelled I heard footsteps and he ran through the door falling busting his ass.

"AHHHH! Fuck bae you good."He asked getting up rushing over to me.

"Bae we need to go to the hospital my water broke."He looked at me confused.

"What that mean?"He asked and I glared at him.

"THE BABY COMING FOOL!"I yelled and he nodded helping me up.He changed me quickly before we headed to the car.

"Aye y'all meet us at the hospital my babygirl coming soon."He said on the phone.I sat there breathing in and out as I felt some contradictions kicking in.

"Ahhh bae drive faster!"I yelled he picked up speed and rubbed my stomach.

"We almost there Bae hold on."He said.

Kentrell POV
Me and Kamiya had made it to the hospital 45 minutes ago and they said she was only 5 centimeters dilated.

She was in so much pain and she wouldn't stop crying.The gang left but they would come back when it was time for her to give birth.

"Shhh bae calm down your ok."I said rubbing her stomach.

"Bae it hurts"She cried I sighed.

Not having anymore kids

"Your ok I promise you just need to be five more centimeters."I said and she nodded calming down.

*12:45 p.m*

It was some hours later and Kamiya was fully dilated.She was in so much pain.The gang had come back and only the girls could be in the room so the boys had to wait in another room.

"Alright Ms.Carter you ready?"The doctor asked and Kamiya shook her head and she chuckled.

"Well your gonna have to get ready ok."She said and Kamiya nodded.Miracle went over to grab Kamiya left hand and Jayda had my phone so she could record for me.She grabbed my hand and looked at me.Kissed her hand and then her forehead,

"Ok Kamiya on three I want you to push ok."The doctor said and she nodded.

"1.....2....3 push."The doctor said and she pushed for a good ten seconds before stopping to breath.

"Ok give me a big push."The doctor said and she pushed squeezing my hand hard.

"FUCK!"I yelled pulling my hand away for a minute. Jayda laughed and I mugged her.I grabbed her hand and she tried it again.

"Alright one more bigger push."She said and Kamiya pushed before stopping early.

"I can't."She breathe out and I looked at her.

"Come on baby you got this don't give up."I said kissing her lips softly.She nodded before pushing again.She pushed hard and long before stopping to breath.

"Ok I see the head ok another big big push."The doctor said and Kamiya pushed again screaming out stopping to breathe I looked down and seen the head and I damn near screamed myself .

"Alright one more push should do it."The doctor and she sat up a little and gave her all into this push.I soon heard faint crying and I looked down and seen my babygirl.

Kamiya POV
As I was pushing I was just so tired and in pain I wanted to give up.I kept going and gave my last push and soon her little cries.I looked down and seen my baby.I busted out crying as they let me hold her.

"Awww aunty baby."Jayda cooed.I smiled as tears rolled down my face.Miracle got a cold rag wiping the sweat off my face.

"Damn you did it bestie."She said and I chuckled.

"Where's Kay?"I asked.

"She waiting with the boys."She said and I nodded.They took my baby and gave Kentrell a pair of scissors.He cut the umbilical cord.Everyone clapped.And they went to go clean Kind off before measuring her and stuff and gave her back to me.

"Ok she is 20 inches, 7 pounds and 6 ounces, born on November 19, 2018 at 2:05 a.m."The doctor said.

"May we have a name?"She asked and I nodded.

"Kind Alice Gaulden."I said and she nodded walking away.I looked at Kentrell and he just looked at her.

"Y'all go get the boys."I said and they left.

"Kentrell you know she's your daughter you can hold her."I said and he smiled and gently took her from me.

"Hey princess."He said walking around bouncing her.I just admired this and then everyone walked in which included the baby moms his mom sister and brother.They stopped in there tracks admiring the sight like I was.

"Daddy gon always be there for you no matter what."He said kissing her cheek.

"Just lemme know when you need me."He said

Kind Alice Gaulden

Kind Alice Gaulden

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
2 left
Let me know how you guys felt
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙