Bitch What?

September 24 2017
7:00 pm
Kentrell POV

Right now I was in the car with the boys

Right now I was in the car with the boys.We had just came back from Wal-Mart to get some panties.Not for Kamiya but for this prank I'm gonna do.

I know y'all remember when she did that hickey prank that ended up into us you know yea allat.

"She gon beat yo ass the fuck uppp." Joe yelled.I chuckled she really will.I put one pair of the panties in the glove compartment.

"Bruh I just Hope she don't pull my hair  that shit be hurting like this is real." I said they all started laughing.

" Mr.Potato head are you sure you wanna play with the beast? " Kd asked I sucked my teeth.

"Nigga chill she not a beast." I heard him smack his lips.

" The hair all over her body tells me different. " Everyone laughed including me.

"Mane stop playing wit her she not hairy." I said shaking my head.I had pulled up at her house.It was a Friday and she was gonna come stay with me for the weekend.I honked the horn for her to.come out.

She came out looking good with a smile on her face.She got in and have me a kiss.I pulled out and made my way to Jayda house to get her and Miracle.

"Bae you got some lotion in here?" Kamiya asked. I nodded.

"Look in the compartment thing." I said I took a breath knowing she was about to find them.I heard her chuckle

Let's get started

"Uh Kentrell what the fuck are these." She held up the panties.I shook my head and the gang chuckled.She slapped me upside my head.

"Come on Le'asia don't start." I said sighing trying to hold in my laugh.

"Well De'sean don't fucking play with me now who the fuck nasty ass panties is these that's in yo damn car who the hell you been fucking?" She asked I looked over at her then back at the rode.

"Stop doing all at cussing." She slapped me.I tightened my grip on the wheel because it hurt.

"Take me home." She said I chuckled.

"No"I said she looked over at me

" Kentrell all i.want to.know is WHO FUCKING PANTIES THESE ARE. "She yelled.I jumped a little.I finally made it to Jayda house.I honked the horn for them to.come out.They came in got in.

" Kamiya them is yours. " I looked over at her and she had balled fist.

"Nigga stop tryna play me you and me ain't fucked yet so what the fuck." She said I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing .

"What happened?" Jayda asked. Three explained to her and I seen him whisper something in her ear.She nodded then looked at me and nodded letting me know she knew.Then she told Mir.