Shocking

March 8,2018
Kentrell POV
Last night when everyone went him from the talk we all had Kamiya ended up staying the night.I had work up early this morning to go to CVS to get some pregnancy test.I ended up getting two boxes just because.When I got back I woke her up and she peed on it which leads us here now.

"How long has it been?"I asked and she look at the timer on her phone.

"Two more minutes Trell."She said tapping her foot against the tiled bathroom floor.We waited for two more minutes until the timer went off.

"Trell wait what if I am pregnant ?"She asked.

"We gon make it work my baby or not."I said and I turned all three of them over to see they were negative.

What the hell

"It's negative."I said and she sighed in relief.

"Wait but that doesn't explain the mood swings them cravings or the throwing up."She just shrugged.

"I'm bipolar, I love food and everyone throws up."She said I shook my head and through the pregnancy tests and she laughed.

"Trell it's ok I told you I wasn't pregnant."She said still laughing.

"Girl move."I said pushing her away.It was silent fora moment before she broke it.

"Kentrell what are we?"She asked.

"Living."I responded I heard her smack her lips and a pillow hit my head and I laughed.

"I'm just playing like you know you my girl."I said and I looked at her and down at her hand.

She still wears this promise ring

"You still got on my ring." I said looking at it with a smile.

"Yeah I love it.You thought I threw it away or sum shit?"She asked and I nodded with a chuckle.

"No never."She said as she laughed

"Oh yeah another question.... who is top?"She asked I knew she would ask this sooner or later.

"Well let's just say he's the demon in me."I said and she nodded.

"My turn to ask a question.... would you have my baby?"I asked and she started choking up.

"Huh?" She asked

"If we were to fuck right now and I were to bust in you would you have my baby?"I asked and she nodded slowly.

"You for real?"I asked and she nodded again smiling a little.

"Well come on then."I said pushing down on her back.She giggled

"Won't be needing these for a while." I said taking all my condoms and throwing them out the window.I heard her laugh and I came back over to her and I stripped off her clothes revealing her naked body.

I licked my lips before taking off my shirt and pants along with my boxers.I opened her legs and positioned myself at her entrance.I slowly slid in and she moaned softly.I leaned down and put my face in the crook of her neck

Kamiya POV
I was still at Kentrell house in his room in the bed with only his boxers and a white t shirt on watching On My Block.

Let's just say your friend really wants a baby.We went at least five rounds and he busted in me every time.

After a few minutes I started getting bored so I decided to get him mad.I got my phone and called Jayda and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey boo wassup?"She asked.