Always

December 12, 2018
Kamiya POV
I was at home in bed watching Kentrell and Kind sleeping.They were so cute and he loves her so much.

I decided to get on Instagram since I haven't been on there in forever.I got on and seen I had thousands of request and likes and shit.I went to my dm's and just reading them and one caught my eye.

Official.dre:Your daughter is very beautiful.To bad she gon grow up calling me daddy.You'll see.

After I was done reading it I started breathing heavy and fast.I looked over at Kind and pick her up gently holding her close to me.I then looked over at Kentrell shaking him to wake up.

"hmmm."He said and I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Bae..."I said I guess he hear the worry in my voice because he opened his eyes and sat up.

"You good?"He asked and I shook my head showing him the message.He clenched his fists and I seen his eyes turn black.He looked at Kind shook his head and looked at me with normal colored eyes.

"Dre...."He said and I looked at him.

"You know him."He nodded his head getting up.I sat there and watched his every move.I then watched as he got out his gun and I sighed.

"Kentrell....."I said and he turned around facing me with an eye brow arched.

"You need to fall back from this killing shit leave that in the street."I said and he stank faces me.

"Leave it in the street? The street raised me fuck you mean."He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Kentrell you have a daughter."I said and he chuckled.

"Yea Le'asia I realized, and imma protect her."He said going in the bathroom.

"Yea you may be protecting her, but think about what your doing what if you get caught and you go-"He cut me off.

"It's not about me Le'asia."He said looking at me.

"It's about her as long as she good I am to and imma do anything for her."He said and I sighed.

"Ok when you end up in jail don't say nothing."I said and he smacked his lips.

"No don't you say nothing.I don't wanna see not one tear come out yo eye crybaby."He said walking over to me taking Kind gently from my arms sitting down in the love seat.

"You won't."I said shrugging and he mumbled something.

"So let me get this right, you mad because I'm tryna kill someone to protect Kind?"He asked and I stayed silent.He chuckled shaking his head getting up grabbing his keys.

"Kentrell where you going?" I asked watching him sighing.

"I'm leaving you, putting another nigga safety before yo daughter's?"He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Did I say that?" I asked.

"You ain't have to."He said .

"You really doing the most putting words in my mouth and shit."I said standing up walking past him going into the bathroom.

"You real funny Kamiya."He said chuckling.

"Glad I made you laugh."I said sarcastically with a fake smile.

"Yea let's see if you think this funny."He said and I looked over at him seeing him putting shit in Kinds bag.

"What the hell are you doing?!"I said walking out the bathroom going over to him snatching the bag.

"Leaving and taking my daughter with me cuz her stupid ass mamma trippin."He said pushing me back snatching the bag back.

"KENTRELL YOU NOT TAKING HER!"I yelled and she started crying.He smacked his lips rocking her.