Through It All

LAST CHAPTER
LETS TURN UP!!!! 🥳

December 31, 2018
11:30
Kentrell POV
It was New Year's Eve today and also the day I would put a ring on Kamiya finger.

Yep you read it right imma propose to her.I hope this all goes well because I really love her na do want to be with her the rest of my life.

Right now everyone was at our house because we were having a little New Year party with only family.Mostly everyone was gone so it was just the main family.

"Kamiya!"I yelled she smiled and started walking over to me with Kind in her arms.

"Yes."She said and I just stared at her smiling.

"I love you."I said just staring at her.She smiled and kissed my lips.

"Love you two."She said.

"You to babygirl."I said kissing Kinds head and she smiled.I grabbed Kamiya's hand taking her to a table.

"I hope you know you mean the world to me."I said and she smiled.

"Awe thank you bae."She said and I chuckled.

"If anything were to ever happen to me everything I own is yours."I said and her face softened.

"Kentrell thank you but don't talk like that."She said and I nodded.

"You make me nervous."She said and I laughed.

"This year I want y'all to have the world.I want it to be better for y'all than last year ever was."I said and nodded.

"Kentrell everything that we went through just taught us a lot."She said sighing.

"You know I had a child before all my others?"I asked and she shook her head.

"Well I did with Jania his name was Kacey." I said smiling I really miss my little boy.

"He was killed by Dre that's why I got so upset that night."I said and she nodded.

"Kentrell I'm so sorry is that why you and Jania broke up?"She asked and I nodded.

"We just were so hurt and angry and we would let it out on each other and one day we both just had it and broke up.Then we would talk sometimes and shit and fuck you know type shit, like when I was with you I wasn't with her but when you broke up with me Yea we was together you know stuff like that. We was just on and off but yea that's why."I said and she nodded.She got up and came around and sat on my lap hugging me with kind in her arms.

"We here for you."She said and I nodded.

"Aye bipolar squad come on it's all most 12."Kd said and we laughed getting up going in the house.

"Ouuuu Bae 2019 gon be our year I just know it."She said and I smiled.She turned around looking at the tv.

"10,9, 8 ,7, 6, ,5, 4, 3, 2....."

Kamiya POV
"1!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"We all yelled I looked beside me and Kentrell wasn't there but then I turned around and.......

"Bae......."I said lowly as I seen him down on one knee with a ring in a box.Jayda came to me gently taking kind out my hands.

"Kamiya a nigga kinda nervous so just bare with me Ight."He said and I couldn't even answer I was so shocked.

"Kamiya Le'asia Carter I remember the first day I met you and I got this vibe, a different vibe a vibe that made me become attached."He said with a unbelievable look.

"I remember all the great funny times we went through and the bad stressful ones, but in the end we were always there for each other."He said shaking his head looking me in my eye.