Birthday

September 6 2017
Kamiya POV
I was at Kentrell's house sleeping peacefully until I heard shouting yelling and someone jumping on my bed.I opened my eyes and seen the whole gang in my room with presents and other things yelling Happy Birthday.

"Come on get up bitch you legal." Said Jayda. I chuckled a little bit before getting up and twerking a little.They were all hyping me up.I laughed as I stopped.

"Thank you guys so much." I said smiling like a big as kid.

" ok we all bought you something. "Kentrell said I nodded.

" Ouuu I wanna go first cuz Lord knows you need this. "KD said I scrunched up my face in confusion he went in the bag and started pulling stuff out naming what it was and why he got it for me.

" ok so this is toothpaste I bought it because yo breath be smelling like ass , this is another toothbrush because the one you have is old and warn out like you an- " I cut him off by slapping him.

"Well damn hulk I was almost done." He said rubbing the side of his face.

" Nigga that's what you get. " Joe said laughing.I shook my head.

"Ok well its our turn now." Jayda and Miracle said.They came up to me and gave me 2 bags.I opened the first one and seen all types of my favorite candies and things I opened the other one and seen some things from pink and Victoria secret and ethika.

"Awww thank you guys." I said hugging them they hugged back.

"No problem sis." They said. We pulled away and next up was baby Joe Ben and Three.They gave me one bag that had 3 things in it.I'm guessing one was from each of them.

I opened it and seen one frame with pictures of me and three another of me and Ben and another with me and Joe.

"Omg this is so beautiful thanks you guys." i said with a big smile on my face .I hugged all three of them before moving on to boomer.

"Now sis before you open his just know that I had to get you these you've been talking bout them non stop." He chuckled and I smiled he gave me the box and I opened it to see a pair of ugg slides they were light blue just how I wanted them.

"Thank you so much Big b." He smiled and hugged me.

"How you can hug them but you hit me in the face." KD salty ass said.

"Cuz dumbo this was out the kindness of there heart." I said with a duh tone.

"And that was out the kindness of mine cuz I didn't want you to have bad breath." He said I mugged him before finally moving on towards my bae.

"Bae you know I live you so I had to do this and you always be tryna take mine so I got you your own." He pulled out a chain that said his name on it.I smiled he put it around my neck.

"Bae really." I said he nodded with a smile on his face.

" Yep my name stamped onnis. "He said before pulling me into a hug.I heard a bunch of awws I pulled away with a chuckle.

" y'all so extra. " I said they laughed.

"So girl now that your legal what you wanna do." Jayda asked.

"Sleep." I said they all looked at me with a really Nigga face.

"Whatt." I said.

" you wanna spend your birthday sleeping....oh hell nah get your ass up get in that damn shower get ready so we can take yo ass out. "Miracle said I rolled my eyes before getting up.They lucky I love them.

" 45 minutes later *

I walked down the stairs to the gang waiting on me I wore something simple for right now because tonight imma wear my dress stuff.I wore some ripped jeans with a little hoodie crop top with some white air forces.