Bout Time

February 8, 2018
Kentrell POV
It has been about 3 or 4 months and we still haven't found Kamiya, these muhfuckas really laying low
cuz they already know how I'm coming.

All I needed was that damn location

"Aye YB we got it."Joe said coming in the room

"They at Demond old trap."He said and I smiled and grabbed my keys running out with them following behind me.We got in and I sped off.

"We coming baby."I mumbled to my self.I continued to speed passing red lights and all.I then heard police sirens.

"FUCK!"I yelled pulling over.I rolled down my window as the officer came to me.

"Sir imma need your license."I sighed

"I don't have it."I said

"Imma need you to step out the car."He said I sighed and took off all my chains and watches and took my gun out slowly and passed it back to Ben.

I got out and they asked me to turn around with my hands up.They put the cuffs on me and were finna take me away but I stopped the.

"Hold on mane gimme a second."I said and pulled away from the officers grip.I walked back over to the car.

"Joe you drive ight."I said he nodded and got in the driver's seat.

"Y'all go without me ight find her kill them and bring her back."I said the police officer came back to me and pulled for me to come on.

"Tell her I love her and imma be back sooner than y'all think."I said before walking to the police car I ducked before getting in.

Imma dumbass

Kamiya POV
I had been in this basement for months being tortured.I haven't eaten in two days.They only come and feed me when they want to.They bathe me every other day but I just wanna go home.

The door soon opened revealing Kaylyn.She slowly walked over to me.

"Hey Miya." She said with a smirk.She then pulled out a small knife.

"Kamiya you wanna know why I'm doing this?"She asked playing with the small knife.I slowly shook my head .

"Well I need my money."She said and I looked confused.

"Oh you don't know.Im Demond's half sister."She said.

Why the fuck is everybody related to this nigga

"Yea I'm his half sister and he told me and Jordyn if he ever died to finish what he started."She said with this silly smirk on her face.

"So imma do just that."She said pushing the knife against my face slowly cutting making me hiss.

It wasn't deep but it still hurt.She laughed lowly looking at me as I seen a tear roll down her face.With all the strength I had I reached out and touched her hand.

She looked at it before putting her hand on top of mine.She sighed before Untying me.I looked at her confused.

"Please don't go alright imma be back with some food and water."She said and she got up.I sat there thinking about what just happened.A few moments later she came back with some food.

She gave it to me and I started eating right away.Once I was done I sat the plate down beside me and looked at her.After she fed me it gave me strength enough to walk run and talk.

"Kay what's wrong it seems like you don't wanna do this."I said she sighed and tears started rolling down her face non stop.

"I really don't, when I met you you were super sweet and funny and chill.But then Demond found out I hung with you guys and he wanted to kill you.He used me as a guide.So he told us because he knew he was gonna die even if he killed one of you he knew he was gonna die.So he told me and Jordyn to take over and that leads us here."She said I took all that in.

No wonder she disappeared on us like that.I just hate that she did this because now there's gonna be a consequence.

"Kaylyn you know you and Jordyn are gonna die right?"I asked she chuckled softly but nodded.

"I really liked you as a friend I hope you know that.No I don't hate you but I do dislike you a lot right now.I thank you for telling me that information.I love you no matter what you did always love.But.....if they don't kill you I want you to make things right with us ok be friends with us like you were suppose to.Don't let Demond control you he's dead now."I said she nodded with a slight smile on her face.

"I will and I'm so sorry nothing can take back what I did but I hope you forgive me."She said I nodded and she hugged me I was hesitant but I hugged back.

The door then flung open revealing.....the gang but no Kentrell.They all held guns toward Kaylyn as she stood up.I stood up to and hopped in front of her.

"No you guys can't kill her please if you wanna kill someone kill Jordyn."I said.

"We already did."KD said moving aside allowing me to see his dead body lying on the floor.

"Now move Kamiya we have to kill her."I shook my head, yea she did some snake shit but after hearing what she said I don't want her dead.

"NO!"I yelled they all looked at me in shock.

"Ok bye this was a waist of time hope you find a ride home, and I'm scared of snakes and you hang with them so find some new friends come on y'all."KD said before walking away the boys looked at me before walking away but Joe stayed a second.

"Kentrell in jail he getting out sooner than you think tho he said he love you."He said before walking away.I looked at Kay and she looked sad.

"Come oh Kay don't worry about them we have to go tho."I said grabbing her hand trying to pull her but she wouldn't budge.

"Both my brothers are dead."She said I sighed .

"I know and I'm sorry but some bad people leave earth sooner ok I know how you feel but we have to go."I said she nodded wiped her tears and I grabbed her hand and we ran out running to the only place I knew.

I miss my bitches so I hope they let us in

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face  Nia 💙💙💙