Different time

March 23 2017
Kamiya POV

I woke up and tried to get up to use the bathroom but felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist

I woke up and tried to get up to use the bathroom but felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.I looked over and seen Kentrell I patted his hand letting him know to release.

After he let go I went to the bathroom.After I was done I brushed my teeth took a shower and put on my clothes i left out the bathroom and seen Kentrell up on his phone.

"Come on Kentrell we gotta go get the gang so we can get Miracle from the hospital." When I said that he looked at me with a smile.

"She up." He asked I nodded I forgot I didn't tell him. He had got up and went on the bathroom to get ready 20 minutes later he came.

"Ight I'm ready let's go." He said I got everything I needed before heading out.

"They at Jayda house?" I asked he nodded. I shook my head they never at they own house.

*15 mins later *

I honked the horn 3 times letting them know I was here.They all came out got in and didn't say a word.I knew they were all sad because they thought Miracle still wasn't up I mean I can't blame them, it's weird when someone you loved in the hospital or worse.

"Y'all ok?" I asked they all nodded and continued to be silent I sighed and just kept driving. Within 20 more minutes we arrived.Everyone got out still silent heads low.I went to the lady at the front desk and she let us go back.

I looked and noticed Jayda and Ben in their own little world.I knew they would do this.One is a best friend another is a boyfriend that shit hurts like hell I know it does.

"Come on yall." i said I turned around and had a huge smile on my face.I slowly opened the door I looked around and seen the bathroom light on so she was in there.

The bathroom door opened with Miracle right there

When she saw me and the gang her face out up.She dropped her bag and ran to jump on Jayda.I started clapping being extra just because I was so happy to see them happy.Ben had came in as soon as Jayda out Miracle down Ben looked at her in shock.

"Yoooooo." Ben said smiling going to hug her.He picked her up and started doing the most spinning running around in shit.This Nigga was to happy.

"Ight ight Nigga put her down doing all at we in a hospital and you almost hit me." I said he laughed and put her down. Miralce looked at me before saying.

"Thank you Miya you owe you one I'm so thankful for you and I would do anything for you." A tear slid down her cheek. I used my thumb to wipe it away and I hugged her.

"Imma always be there when you need me and I hope it's vise versa." I said I let go and she went to hug everyone else before going out and signing her release paper.

" whewww feels so good to feel the air again. " She said I chuckled.

I hope now that she's back things will be normal

"Say Three can you take our picture right quick?" I asked he nodded and me Jayda and Miracle did a pose he took the picture and gave me back my phone.I decided to post it since I haven't posted something on a while.

Nia - (a year later) 😒

20,365 Views Liked by nba_youngboy
For3vaa.miya:My Btcs 😻😘😋💍@itsss.mir @da0nly.Jay

Og_3three:Give me my pic cred 🙄💚🐍
^Sorry 😆💚
Nba_youngboy:My slime 4L 💚🐍💍
^Sure whatever you say 💀💚
Mgng10x:Hey Best friends and girlfriend 😻
^Heyyyyyy
^And y'all niggas need to stop we right beside each other 😂

I chuckled they is a mess.

"Come on yall I'm hungry I ain't ate  in 6 months and I'm horny Bennnnnn." She said I looked at him and he laughed and shook his head.

" Lord give me strength. " he mumbled but I heard him.I chuckled before patting him on the back and getting in the car.

Hey y'all hoped you liked this chapter
So miracle out the hospital how y'all feel?
So Miya and Ken? 👀
Give me ideas
Vote and comment
Bye love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙