Never Again

March 5, 2018
Kentrell POV

It's been a month since everything went down and the WHOLE gang hasn't talked since.It's like everyone wasn't expecting me to lash out like dat but I was releasing stress.

"Can you please take me to go see her?." Kendall asked for the five hundredth time.

"Mane fine come on I'm not going in." I said he smirked and ran his little ass outside.I shook my head grabbing my keys and heading out.

Kamiya POV

I sat at home in my bed just thinking.I really missed Kentrell and I felt bad for everything I put him through its like, I really deserved that lil ass whooping he gave me a month ago it started making me think a lot like

Who the hell is Top?

Me and the gang haven't really talked but Miracle and Jayda still communicate.Kaylyn comes by everyday she can.I just need to fix this because this not gon work I'm friendless.

I few moments later there was a knock on my door.I sighed and went to go open it and it revealed Kendall.

"Miyaaa." He said as he hugged me.I chuckled and smiled and looked up and seen Kentrell in the car with his head down playing in his hair.

"Uhh Kendall you can go in and get some snacks and go find a movie in my room." He nodded and went and did as told.I walked over to Kentrell's car and knocked on the window.He looked up at me rolled his eyes and rolled down the window.

"What?" He asked with and attitude.

"Can we talk?" I asked he was silent for a moment before nodding.I went around to the passengers side and got in.When I got in it was silent for a moment before I broke it.

"I'm sorry...." I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.He looked up but straight ahead.

"Kamiya you hurt me....for real." He said and I nodded.I know I did but I didn't mean to I have attitude problems and sometimes they get the best of me.

"Yea I know and I apologize and I wasn't even mad that you hit me...I deserved it." I said he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Kamiya no matter what you did I shouldn't have hit you...but you hit me first and out of anger that's how I responded." He said and I nodded my head.

"I just hate my life is like this." I said looking out the window.I heard him sigh.

"Everybody life a little fucked up and everybody go through things ok but remember everybody here for you everybody here for everybody." He said.

"Well where's the gang?" I asked and he chuckled.

"We not really speaking not cuz we got beef just because I think they giving me time to get my head together." He said.

"I love you....you still love me?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"Did I ever say I didn't love you?" He asked and I smiled I looked at him before kissing his lips.I pulled away and looked away.

"Nah nah nah you good." Kentrell said turning my face back to face him.I smiled and he kissed my lips.I deepened the kids by wrapping my arms around his neck.We were interrupted by this

"Hey I'm still here so no fucking!" Kendall yelled in front of the house.I laughed pulling away and Kentrell chuckled.I grabbed his hand and squeezed it giving him a slight smile before getting out.

"Aye I'll be back to pick his bad ass up later." He said and I nodded I grabbed Kendall by his hair and dragged him in the house.

One down whole lotta more problems to go.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
It's short I know I just wanted to give you guys something
Let me know how you guys felt
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙