Count Down

Same day
Kentrell POV

Me and the gang were at the hospital in Kamiya's aunt's room.We had made it here about and hour ago.The doctor had told us that it's to strong for her to take on so she would be passing soon.

"Kamiya." I said as I noticed she was just staring at her Aunt as tears rolled down her eyes.She looked at me I sighed and looked down.

"Ken-Kentrell" I heard her Aunt say lowly.I looked up and she motioned me to come to her.I went to her.

"Yes ma'am." I said

" Take care of Kamiya please.You two are better together.I can see that she really loves you and I see that you care for her.Just promise me that you'll protect her, be there, and care for her while I'm gone. " She told me as a tear rolled down her cheek.I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I promise I will I got her don't worry." I said she smiled.I looked back and seen KD and Ben with all these damn snacks.

I swear these niggas fat

"Aye potato head you good?" Joe asked I flicked him off and he laughed.

"Y'all dumb imma go check on Jayda and Mir." Kamiya said I nodded and then she left.

Kamiya POV

I had left out the room to go find Jayda and Miracle.Jayda had stepped out and a few moments later Miracle went to see if she was ok, they haven't come back yet so that's why I'm going to see if their ok.

I went into the waiting room and seen them sitting down talking.I walked over there and I seen them crying.

"Hey y'all ok?" I asked Jayda looked up at me eyes red.

" no it's just as long as Ms.Krissy and I have knew each other I never knew this was going on in her life.Just to know that she's gonna be gone soon hurts.She was like my second mother. "Jayda said I went over to hug her.I know how that feels Jayda loved my Aunt so much so I can't imagine.

" Yea I know I loved her a lot to but we're going to spend as much time as we can with her ok she's gonna be alright. "I said pulling away from the hug.I looked over at Miracle she was just staring ahead.

" Mir you ok? "I asked She nodded.I know she hurt tho when she use to live in Detroit with me we would sometimes come to see my Aunt and stay with her.

" ok well come back ok I don't like being left alone with them animals. "I said they chuckled and got up.We all hugged before heading back.

When we made it back everyone was just talking in there own world.Ever since we got here I haven't really talk to my Aunt all I say is " I love you" or "I'm so sorry".It just hurts to see another person I love be snatched away from me.

" Kamiya sweety come her please. "My Aunt said I sighed and walked to her.

" ma'am? "I asked.

" your gonna be ok, alright don't worry about me imma be fine.I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments and I love who I do much.Now Kentrell promised me he was gonna take care of you ok so you'll be alright.I love you and I'm so sorry. " She said I felt my eyes start to water but I didn't wanna let them fall.I need to be strong but we all know I'm not.

"I love you to and thank you for everything you have ever done for me." I said she smiled and I hugged her.

"Kentrell what time is it?" I asked

"11:14 p.m"He told me I nodded.

"Uh Aunty is it ok if we leave and come back tomorrow?" i asked She nodded me and the gang gave her a hug before we all headed out.

"Well the countdown starts now." Kentrell said I nodded and sighed.He grabbed my hand and held it as we walked.

"Listen when she passes away know imma go crazy." I said he laughed.

"Ight ma imma still be there." He said making me smile

It's something new everyday

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
It's kinda short sorry
Give me ideas
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙