Problems

Same day
Kamiya POV

After Kentrell went upstairs I went up there after him a few moments later to use the bathroom. When I came out I heard arguing from a room so I went to see who it was.

I put my ear against the door and heard Star and Kentrell arguing.I cracked open the door and seen he had his hand around her neck choking her.I closed it and started breathing hard.It started making me question

Will he ever put his hands on me?

I went back downstairs and seen everyone talking in there own conversation.

"Miya you ok?" Jayda asked a nodded with a smile on my face , Kentrell came downstairs with the boys behind him.

"Mane y'all ready to go?" He asked I nodded slowly looking down.We gathered our stuff we gave everyone a hug and headed out.We got in the car and I sat in the back.

"Kamiya you good why you not sitting up here wimme?" Ken asked I shrugged looking out the window.I heard him mumble something before pulling off.

*At My House*

After Kentrell dropped everyone off at there locations I asked him to take me home.Of course he made a big deal about it but still took me.But he decided to come in to.

"Yo why the hell are you acting so weird?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I heard and saw you and Star arguing." I said he smacked his lips.

"And?" He said.

" You put your hands on her! "I yelled he stood up looking me up and down.

"What you tryna say?!" He asked I stood up.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said he just stared at me.

"I'm breaking up with you because I don't want you to hurt me I CAN'T go back to that." I said he chuckled putting on his shoes.

"Bet now before I hurt you imma walk away." He said but before he left he came up to me.

"Give me my promise ring and my chain." He said I shook my head.

"Kamiya you know what I told you when I gave you dat promise ring? I told you I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU PHYSICALLY!" He yelled.

"Yea I kinda put my hands on Star but you obviously wasn't being nosy long enough to hear what she said." He said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Le'asia give me the ring and chain so I can go." He said calmly I slowly took off the ring and handed it to him.

"Chain." He said holding his hand out I shook my head and he snatched it.

"Kamiya I hope you find somebody to treat you like I did I love you always will but you hurt me with this one bruh." He said shaking his head leaving out my room.I soon heard the door slam indicating he left.

I stood there feeling stupid.I just broke up with him for nothing.

Is this my fault?

I went in the bathroom got my razor and sat on the floor and started to cut

1 for Kentrell
1 for my parents
1 for my Aunt
3 for my pain

After I was done I looked down at my arm and cried.The words he said kept replaying in my head

"I love you always will but you hurt me with this one"

I stood up and cleaned the cuts.After I was done I went to the living room just sitting there in silence thinking.A few minutes I got a call seeing it was Jayda.

"Hey Jay I'm no-"

"Hurry to the hospital Kentrell got into a car accident. It's the Louisiana Hospital." When she said that I hung up out on my shoes a hoodie and some new jeans got my keys and hopped in my Aunts car she had before she died that she offered me and sped off.

As I was driving tears were running down my face.It started raining and I decided to just pull over.I looked out the watery window and started crying

Please be alright Kentrell

After I called down I continued my journey to the hospital.Once I got there I hopped out and ran in there I seen everyone sitting at this section and I rushed over there.

"Is he ok? Please tell me is he ok." I said crying

"Listen Kamiya calm down the doctor just told us he's ok.It knocked him out for a minute so they brought him here but he's ok." Miracle said making me calm down.

"But are you ok?" She asked and I shook my head.Showing her my hand and my neck.

"Where yo chain and ring?" She asked.

"Kentrell took it..." I said lowly.

"Why?" She asked

"I broke up with him." I said she had a shocked expression.

"Why?" She said annoying me.

Gosh people have to be nosy.

"Because Miracle now can you move I wanna say hi to everyone else." I said going past her bumping into her in purpose.She then pushed me back.

"Look Kamiya I don't know what's wrong but imma find out cuz this is not you, and then how you gonna tell me dis and get mad when I got questions." I was listening but still stuck on the part where she pushed me.

"Bitch did you just push me?" I asked I guess the gang seen us arguing and came up to us.

"Bitch? Ok you trippin. And yes I did but you bumped into me with a attitude imma do sum back." She said I started walking up to her but Ben pushed me back.

"Aye Kamiya you real life need to chill poppin off and shit for nun." He said I pushed him out the way and got in Miracle face.

"Kamiya get out my face." She said pushing me back a little.I pushed her back causing her to fall.She looked up at me in shock before getting back up trying to fight me.

"Y'all need to chill we inna hospital you know what let's go outside." Jayda said and we all went outside.

"Hulk what's wrong wit you?" KD asked and I slapped him.Jayda then pushed me back.

"Kamiya you need to chill putting yo hands on people in shit." Jayda said getting a little loud

Who the fuck

"Bitch who the fuck you getting loud wit?" I asked She chuckled before tying up her hair.

"Listen Kamiya I don't know what's wrong but you not gonna disrespect us so imma ask you now do you wanna fight?" She said coming up to me and Joe pushed her back a little.

"Ain't nobody finna fight y'all best friends." He said I laughed

"No we're not." I said they looked at me shocked and I seen a tear run down Miracle face.

"Bet we gone y'all tell Kentrell we hope he feel better, and for you don't talk to us to you get some sense." Jayda said walking away with Miracle behind her.

"Yo you buggin." Ben said going back in the hospital as KD followed him before shaking his head at me.

"Yea you need to take yo ass home acting like that for nothing." Boomer said and him Three and Joe went in the hospital leaving me there by myself

What's wrong with me

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys feel about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙