Karma

November 3 , 2017
Kamiya POV
After school had ended Jordyn had convinced me to let him come over to my house.Right now we were watching a movie and he was slickly touching on me.

"Jordyn what are you doing?" I asked him he looked at me and smirked and leaned in to kiss me.I pushed him away.

"Jordyn no ."I said he ignored me and tried to put his hands in my pants.I pushed him away again and stood up.

"Jordyn I said no why you not listening."I said as he got up. I started walking backwards.

"Mane come on bruh a nigga just tryna chill witchu "He said coming closer.

"Jordyn no you tryna fuck and duck and I'll be damn if I have you out here making me look like a hoe" I said he smacked his lips and grabbed my wrist.I pulled away and pushed him away again.

"Yo get out" I said he then laughed in my face like I was suppose to be joking.

"See I cant do that I have to finish what my brother started." He said with a evil smirk.

I totally forgot he was Demond brother

I started breathing a little hard as I backed up to the door I slowly reached back and placed my hand on the knob.I slowly twisted it and when it was open I ran out with him on my ass.

"YOU NOT GON GET FAR!"He yelled chasing me around the house. I made it to the door and opened it face to face with Kaylyn.

"Kay-"I was cut off my a needle being stuck in my arm and after that everything went black.

Kentrell POV
I was sitting at home playing 2k because after NeNe left I got bored.My phone then started ringing and it read Miya 🥵💍.I scrunched you my face and answered it.

When I answered it I seen it was someone else who had her phone and they were showing her tied up knocked out.

"MANE WHO THE FUCK PLAYING!"I yelled standing up dropping my controller.The person showed themselves and I seen it was Kaylyn and that nigga Jaiden Jailyn Jordyn something.

"Oh hey cousin."Kay said I squeezed my phone.
If we family why would you do this, Damon it's true even family can turn on you

"Kay I'm not finna play with you what the fuck y'all do to my girl."I said and I heard laughter.

"She told me she was single." The dude said .

"Well she not we in a pending relationship and even if she not my girl imma always go hard for her now where y'all at?" I asked getting impatient.

"Now-"Kaylyn was cut off by a whimper.

"Oop look likes she's awake we'll be back."She said and hung up.I yelled and through my phone breaking it.

God damn it
"Fuck"I mumbled I grabbed my keys and left out and headed to get y'all know who.Need to gang.

Kamiya POV
My eyes fluttered open as I seen I wasn't at home and then I remembered what happened.I tried to move but only felt pain.I looked up and seen Kaylyn and Jordyn.

"Well you're finally awake.How was your nap?"Kaylyn asked laughing.

"Imma leave now I see she doesn't wanna talk to me so Jordyn see if she'll talk to you."She said with a smirk he nodded and looked down at me before started to unbuckle his pants.

I started squirming while in pain.He slapped me and started to pull off my jeans.When he go then off he started feeling up on my legs.He then tried to pull off my panties as I put up a little bit of a fight. I ended up "accidentally" kicking him in the face.

"Ahhhh bitch."He said and slapped me again as tears ran down my face.He pulled them off and spreader my lips.He licked his lips before sticking it in roughly making me scream out.He put his hand over my mouth as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

He soon came in me and put my clothes back on and fixed himself out before leaving me in this basement in the cold hard floor.

Somebody come save me

Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Love you guys
Vote and comment
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙