Whewww

October 21, 2017
1:00 P.M
Kamiya POV

I was sleeping peacefully and then I heard laughter.I opened my eyes and seen the gang in the room with their phones recording.

"Dang sis got that dick hangover." I heard Miracle say laughing.I scrunched up my face and through a pillow at them.

"Bruh get out." I said pulling the cover over my head.I felt Kentrell shifting beside me meaning he was waking up.

"Mane what the fuck y'all niggas doing." I heard Kentrell say in a raspy voice

His sexy ass

"Nun just stopping by." Ben said making Kentrell sit up getting ready to get up until KD stopped him.

"Uh uh Nigga go out on sum clothes don't nobody wanna see that lil thing." He said covering his eyes.

"Little? Nigga you must really wanna see and I'm not naked I got in sweats ." Trell said making me chuckle.

"Nigga you gay I'm out." He said making Trell laugh and he got up .I got up right after him only to fall flat on my ass.

"Damn YB you paralyzed that ass." Joe said chuckling falling him up.

"Its not funny help me up." I said and Ben came over and helped me to the bsthroom.

"Thank you BEN." I said Making Kentrell laugh.

"You can't be mad you the one who said 'I'm ReAdY' ." He said mocking me.I through the toothpaste at him and he through it back laughing.

"Dang Miya exposed." Jayda said chuckling I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Aye but I do need to.talk to her right quick so can y'all go for a minute." He said they nodded and headed out.

"Wassup." I said.

"Well I wanna tell you something I should have been told you." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Boy what you do?" I asked finna get mad.

"So I got 3 did and three different baby mammas." He said making me freeze up.I didn't know if I should be mad or what.

I mean it was before me

" Oh um ok. "I said and he looked at me confused.

" Ok? You not mad? "He asked .

" I mean I can't be mad if was before me. "I said making a little smile appear on his face.

" Thank you that's less stress. "He said making me chuckle.

" How old are they? "I asked.

" My oldest son Kayden  He's 3 , my second Taylin he's 2, and my last Kamiri 1. "He said making me nod.

" Can I meet them? "I asked.

" Yea and you can meet my family. "He said making me smile.

" Will they like me? "I asked.

" They will and if they don't fuck them. "He said making me chuckle.

" Well come on let's get ready so we can go. "I said .

*On the Way to Meet the Family*

Me and Kentrell were in the car with the gang on the way to his families house.I was really nervous because I really wanted them to like me.

" Girl what's wrong? "Kentrell asked looking over at me.I shook my head.

" Nothing just nervous. "I said putting my handing in between my legs.