Sorry

A/N: It's in the novel's tags, but be warned: Non-con scenes ahead.

As I walked out of the the grocery, the boss came and shoved something in my hand while slyly smiling like a conspiracist. I curiously looked down and deadpanned at the pack of condoms.

"I'm not too sure about the size so I made sure to grab everything." He winked, even giving me a thumbs up as if he'd done a very good job. Not in the slightest.

Why..? Why though? Even if he thinks I'm finally getting picked up by a guy, but wouldn't this day be our first meeting? Why give me condoms!??

"Boss... I don't understand why you're giving me this but I don't think it's appropriate-" When I raised my eyes to look at him, he was already gone and the glass doors were shut in my face. Coincidentally, an elderly woman passed by at the entrance and saw the condoms in my hands making her giggle uncontrollably.

"Good luck." she said, cheering me on.

I gaped at her retreating figure. Why are the elderly being so casual about this? Shouldn't they act all traditional and dissuade me from engaging in pre-marital sex?? Did the author do this on purpose? That pervert! I should have posted a bad review before dying!

Another person was about to pass by so I quickly shoved the condoms in my pocket. I can't believe I'll be dying with a pack of condoms in my pocket. I want to cry but I took in a very deep breath and calmed down before continuing to approach the black car parked in front of the grocery. I opted for the backseat first but it was locked so I had no choice but to enter the passenger's seat.

"I want to go home." I immediately muttered.

"Not until we stop by my apartment first." He replied coolly as he started the car.

"Why would we go to your apartment?" I tried to sound tough but my voice trembled at the last syllable. Dammit.

"My lawyer is waiting for us. If you're going to breach the contract, I think I have the right to sue you."

Oh so I'm not going to die but- What??

I snapped my neck to look at him. "Breach the contract? How? When?" I demanded.

He fixed me with a sidelong glance. "When you wrote that note."

"Note..?" The one I left when I moved out? "I'm afraid I don't follow..." The contents of the note was my promise to continue fulfilling the contract. Why would it be considered as an evidence to breach the contract?

"Sort it out with my lawyer. I don't have the enthusiasm to explain further."

I mentally chortled at his declaration. What? Don't have the enthusiasm to explain?? Puh-leasee. If he doesn't have the "enthusiasm" to say a few words of explanation then where did he get the "enthusiasm" to come and pick me up, huh? I gave him a glare before focusing my eyes on the passing cars instead.

"Also, I advice you to unblock my number."

Uh, No-

"My lawyer might think you're trying to run away from your debts by severing our communication." He clicked his tongue as if disapprovingly.

My face turned sour. He's practically saying that's also what he thinks! I took out my phone and angrily tapped the unblock button. "Satisfied?"

He merely glanced at me before looking back at the road so I did the same. But what about the kiss? Is he just going to forget that he kissed me?? I sneered inwardly. That's what I thought... In the end, his ego got hurt because I'm not interested in him, so in retaliation, he kissed me to even the scores. Miscreant beast.