Gone (2-Uziel)

"Boss, we've arrived." Kassis announced.

"The hitmen..?"

"Already taken cared of, boss. We're clear."

"Make sure to clean the mess..." I said as I finally went out of the car and into the General's residence. Our footsteps remained quiet on the carpeted floor as we passed through the hallway propped with abstract paintings on it's white marble walls. The luxury was nauseating.

Kassis eventually stopped by the humongous white double doors, adorned with intricate carvings. I stared at it in distaste as I tugged on my suit to smoothen the creases.

"We kept the General inside." He said as he swung it open, revealing an elegant parlor room where an anxious nearly-retired general was sipping a cup of chamomile tea.

"...So it was you, after all?" His eyes however, still hasn't lost their sharpness as they landed on me.

I didn't reply immediately and continued to walk until I was seated across him. Kassis and two other men followed, standing behind me quietly.

"We should cut off the wilting flowers to allow others to bud. Isn't that right?" I replied.

"How dare you..." He was shaking with so much anger that veins began to pop out of his forehead.

I gestured towards Kassis and he quickly laid the papers down. "Those are evidences of all the crimes you committed... Including offences to the organization." I smiled at the shocked expression on his face when his eyes fell on the papers. 

"I have never done anything to tarnish the organization's reputation..." Although he tried to hide it but I could see the sweat beading his forehead.

"I know. And I also know about the immense profits you gained from leading other members into your schemes..."

"They were mere rats in our organization! The least they could do is serve us with their full potential!"

I stared at him unnervingly, catching him off-guard. I nodded later on. "So you sold them off to organ traders...? And the women, after raping them, sold them to sex trafficking organizations..? All for the glory of Datura?"

"Y-yes! I knew you'd understand!" He bounced back, a look of relief on his face.

I grinned. "Then, General... You wouldn't mind me using your daughters to add to that glory, would you?"

"My daughters..?" He suddenly looked a little unsure. "B-but they don't know anything about the organization..."

I chuckled. "General..." I looked at the cretin in front of me square in the eyes before adding, "...As if you don't know anything about our business. I'm sure a lot of the women you bedded don't know anything about Datura. It's. the. same..."

His face paled.

"You know as well as me that your children would gain more profits than usual. After all, I heard they were quite the talk of the town for their pretty faces. Don't you think so too, Kassis?"

"Indeed, boss." Kassis agreed.

"You can't! They will not survive! They're too innocent!"

The look of fear and panic on his face fueled the pleasure building inside me. It was much too fun toying with him. I merely gazed at him silently and he instantly came down to his knees, even grabbing my foot while pleading for his daughters.

I smirked at his lowered head. "Oh... Since you brought so much glory in the organization, I'll consider changing my mind, but in exchange, you have to give something in return."