1

Donghyuck sighed for millionth time that morning, as his maid did his make up, he just hated being locked up in the palace with stiff fabric and fixed smiles. He was worried for the Knight who had still not returned from the neighboring lands. Alas, the prince was stuck in his chambers.

"Stop sulking!" Renjun chuckled gesturing the prince to pucker his lips so the chap stick would spread.

"Must I be at breakfast? Mother is far more better off with himself. Besides the neighboring kingdom would reach soon." The prince stood up with a sigh.

"I bet Prince Yukhei is handsome. Or even Prince Hendery would be great." Renjun squealed swirling around.

"Renjun I see no reason as to why you seem to be so excited of this meeting. Perhaps you have an eye on the Chinese Princes?" Donghyuck chuckled softly.

"Don't be ridiculous Haechan. You know I have no feelings for them giants. But you should marry one of them." The pretty maid cleaned the messy chambers.

"Junnie you know I love Mark. I shan't marry any other." Donghyuck rolled his eyes as they went out for breakfast that wasn't the happiest ever.

And as if god was on his side the sound of metal marching. His heart skipped a beat as Mark marched in the red haired man he was so crazy in love with.
"Your majesty you called for me?" Marks voice made the young princes toes curl.

"Yes, We leave for Dream tonight. Donghyuck will ride with you in front as Renjun would be with us as the prince. Jaehyun needs medication." The Queen ordered as mark bowed turning around to leave, his eyes not sparing a glace at the gorgeous beauty that stared so lovingly at him.

When the land had fallen asleep, The Queen made the knights carry their king to the carriage as he got in alone with Renjun dressed as the prince. Donghyuck stood next to Mark adorned with royal robes and a crown, yet sadly dressed in a woman's attire to convince the on lookers that it was some member of the royal family and not the prince himself. The carriage started moving as Mark turned around to the prince.

"Your grace, Please." Mark bowed as he mounted the horse, Donghyuck pulled himself up as the knight held his tiny waist to settle him properly. It was such close proximity but sadly not feelings attached. The horse began galloping leading the Queen's carriage. 

Mark's breath ghosted on the princes cloak, tear after tear slipping down his doe eyes. It wasn't the first time he was dressed like a princess with golden hair, still it broke his heart that Mark never noticed him not matter how hard he tried to be noticed. The group halted when the horses made noises, the grip on Donghyuck's waist tightened, the surrounding being scanned before it was let go.

"Mark!" Jeno threw a a sword as Donghyuck screamed when Mark causally slit someones throat.

"Protect the lioness!!" The Knight gave his orders as the carriage was guided away by Jeno. Donghyuck's waist was pulled closer by the knight as the horse began running, The prince's hood fell off as he looked up to see the man he loved so much, those eyes, the prince blacked out in Mark's arm this having being the first time an attack had been thrown on the royals medical journey.

Mark carried the gorgeous beauty home to Dream, Taeyong freaking out at the sight, Donhyuck was laid on the silk sheets of his bed, Though the younger's stubby arms hugged the knights shinning armor it was removed harshly as he was left in bed to be aided for. Knight's were the royal protectors, Mark devoted his life to doing so. He sat at the local cavern sighing for tenth time that evening as they waited for the Queen to get the Kings treatment.

"Fuck I miss Jaemin." Jeno drank from the vessel that was certainly used a thousand years ago.

"I thought you had an eye for the Prince's maid Renjun?" The Knight raised his brow at his best friend.

"Both." The raven haired boy shrugged winking at the older.

"When will you ever change?" Mark rolled his eyes at the boy who had been head over heals for the pole dancer at the cavern back at their kingdom. Not to lie but Jaemin was a darling boy who cross dressed for his living. He was reliable and a very faithful person. You touch him and you go six feet under.

"Have you noticed the Prince stare? Its getting worse." Jeno stuffed his mouth with chicken and wine.

"I wish just wouldn't look at me at all." The Knight groaned as he saw Renjun at the door. The signal to leave had arrived which meant riding with a decked up Donghyuck.

The Prince beamed at his knight yet he was given a cold stare which only broke his heart. Once the King was safe inside the carriage the Queen and Renjun followed as Donghyuck was once again lifted onto Marks white horse.

"Your grace are you comfortable?" Mark mumbled once they started their journey back home.

"Y-Yes." Donghyuck whispered his cheeks dusting a faint pink colour.

The prince kept slipping off purposely, making the Knight obliged to wrap an arm around the boys waist. It wasn't a long journey but still it took long for them to reach. Mark got off as the younger slipped onto his arms with the widest of smiles.

"Renjun! See the prince to his chambers. Your majesty we shall be taking our leave." Mark announced as the knights bowed at left. The prince crossed his fingers chanting for his crush to turn around but Mark was long gone his cape flying to the wind.

"Dont worry he'll notice you soon." Renjun helped his master upstairs to his chambers. The prince was in tears as he threw himself on the crying into his soft silk pillows.

"MARK!!!!" Donghyuck screamed as the older turned around on his way as if someone called him.