17

The coronation celebrations had begun before hand even though there were months before the princes birthday. Renjun was back to work which only made the brunette lazy as fuck to do his things by himself.

"When will I be Marks wife?" Donghyuck thought out loud as he spread himself on his bed with just a boxer on.

"Soon. Thats if Mark marries you sooner." Renjun chuckled getting the Prince's dress ready.

"He's stupid but hot. I'm afraid be might distance himself when I become King. Junnie I love him so muchie!" Donghyuck hugged his pillow tightly.

"I know I know. In fact everyone in the kingdom is aware." The Chinese pulled the boy up to dress.

"Where is my husband?" The prince asked giddily.

"At the training grounds I believe. Or maybe he left with Jisung to the falls to get Ocean seashells." Renjun shrugged.

"Great! I'm leaving! Bye! Cover for my pretty ass." Saying so the prince pulled on a cropped shirt and ran off wearing his red cape.

Mark chuckled watching Chenle swim in the glistening waters and Jisung collect the shells they needed. Jeno had boundary duties so he couldnt come alone, the knight missed his baby flutterfly alot right now.

"The Prince is taking over the kingdom. I foreshadow this kingdoms downfall. Besides I believe Mark is only after him for money or that delicious lookibg body. If I were a boy I would have slammed him on this table and fucked him dead." A girl prolly who was a slut at the tarven growled making Donghyuck gag at her dirty thoughts.

The shrubs were pricky but the dainty beauty made it to the falls, the pearly blue waters of NeonYong. It was as if he entered heaven, so beautiful and serene it caught him in the heart. There amidst the waters he spotted a silly dolphin with blonde hair a Tall chicken with a loose shirt and holy fucking gorgeous shirtless man with damp hair. His Mark lee. Donghyuck took carefull steps as he removed his cape letting it fall with a thud next to his mans armor.

The prince lent forward about to jump but a wet arm wrapped around his bare waist pulling him closer.

"H-How did you know It was me?" The brunette bit his lips as Mark smiled up at him.

"Well your lion knows the smell of his prey." Mark chuckled lifting the gorgeous beauty into the water.

"Your body feels nice." The younger pouted letting his fingers feel his man down.

"Why thanks your highness." The older helped the prince down to the deeper waters.

"People are saying you just want my money and my body. That slut said shed fuck me dead if she were a boy." Donghyuck pouted again hugging Marks bare waist.

"Sluts have no job in the morning so they bicker about true love for they dont have that pace in life. Princess's shouldnt think of bitches." Mark gave a beauty a pink pearl, stuffing it into the boys stubby arms as he started looking for the shells Taeyong had needed.

"Haechan! Come here! Look! Its a fishy. I mean a dolphin." Chenle screamed having noticing the prince in the knights arms.

"He came looking for you? Hyung thats risky business." Jisung dropped the shells he had collected.

"I know but he wont stop being my clingy bun." Mark chuckled smiling like an idiot.

The afternoon went by with they bottoms playing around in the sea as their tops did their chores of finding shells. The sun had begun to set when Mark turned Donghyuck around, now the younger bare bodied just like him. Amidst the wild sea, the knight tied the princes arm behind his body as he kissed him on the neck.

"I love you." Donghyuck blushed the more Mark drew him closer like breath, their eyes closing, their lips agape as it collided, the sun slowly hid himself but the knight never let those plump lips ever go. Until Donghyuck was out of breath, heaving and tired of just kissing. He panted when he was let go.

"You certainly are my life. My energy, soul and my universe." Mark whispered letting his boyfriends arms go.

The moon appeared sooner than expected, Mark glowed making the younger go blank at how beautiful his man was. He sure had magic in his heart.

"Say it back you stingy brat!" The younger wiggled when he was thrown over the knights shoulder.

"On our wedding night I promise." The knight chuckled making the beautiful boy whine.

The ride home was silent, Chenle had fallen asleep on Jisungs chest, his neck adorned with seashells his future husband had made for him. Donghyuck stared at the pink big pearl in his stubby arms.
"When I become King will you push me away?" The prince sniffled at the knight who concentrated on riding the horse.

"As long as you dont change. If the greed for power sets in you like King Moon I might." The knight whispered.

"What if the greed to have you only to myself increases?" The prince slid down the knights arm as they reached the palace gates.

"Im only yours your highness. Whether king or queen I know we would still be in love." Mark wrapped his arms around the boys bare waist as he kissed him full on the lips.

"Mark...." Donghyuck held the knights arm.

"Sleep love, See you at dawn." The older mounted his horse making the animal turn so he could leave.

"Promise me you will stay by my side on my birthday and the coronation!" The prince screamed after the gallopping horse.

"You have my word my grace. Good night." Saying the red haired man disappeared into the darkness.

Donghyuck went inside, his room already decorated with the things a king would need, his crown, his robes, he sat on the silk sheets of his bed, the pearl glistening in the darkness.

"Taeyong. Mark has given him a proposal. Omg! Like the seamen!! Our son is so stupid he doesnt even get the message!?" Jaehyun whispered yeld at his squealing wife.