16

Donghyuck flinched when something cold slipped around his neck the next morning. He woke up with a pout, squeezing his eyes as he tried to figure out what was happening.

"There. Your flutterfly." Mark pushed his lips onto his making them fall back on bed.

"Mine? Wee hee! In a necklace!? I love you!!" The Prince smooched the knight right on his lips full with love.

"My baby Queen." Mark was about press his lips on the soft neck skin but Jisung had to barge in.

"Fuck you guys!" The older screamed his head off clearly mad the young boy. Donghyuck only giggled at how cute his lover could be when mad.

Taeil flipped through his books, anger at its peek, he wanted to destroy this boy but something was fucking blocking him. If he became king all the boundaries would come under the boys arms.

"Doyoung my love, Tell me why were you never so excited in giving me another son? Hmm? Hendery is fucking usless! Oh honey are you hurt?" Taeil traced a finger down Doyoungs bare waist, slim and appealing.

"Why are you torturing me?" Doyoung whimpered having being tied up in Taeils room wall, his body on all its glory.

"You were the most weakest of all the moon knights children! And I was forced to fucking marry you! Six months and you left for god knows how long! Fucking bitch for letting me suffer alone the brunt of my fathers miseries." Taeil slapped the mans face.

"Then fucking get married to another! Make him bare your children! Leave me and my son alone for god sake." Doyoung screamed at the king.

"Sad that theres something about your bunny face and body...."The king only dragged the poor queen onto the bed and the screaming there on began.

No one really knew why Taeil was so ruthless nor did Doyoung ever find out why he was used as only a sex doll by the king. It hurt like a bitch and it broke his sanity to pieces. He shouldnt have listened to his fathers fantasys and married the crowned prince.

Mark lifted the prince onto the palace kitchen counter, spreading the boys legs apart so he could get inbetween those thick legs. He pulled the beauty closer by the waist making the prince blush and bit his lips.

"What if we get disturbed again Mr Knight?" Donghyuck giggled kissing Marks cheek.

"I locked the stupid door." Marks arms sneaked under the princes shirt his arms feeling the curves up and down.

Mark kissed Donghyuck full on the lips, bringing him as close as close can be, the younger giggled enjoying the kiss, his lips disappeared inside the olders thin ones as they kissed for their hearts content.

"Hmm let me breath...." Donghyuck gasped for breath but the prince was only pulled into a another heated kiss.

"Not today." The older mumbled with a smirk.

"Ooo but honey we are in the kitchen." The Prince gasped for his breath.

"Then lets go to your room." Mark lifted him up as he was carried away slowly without anyone noticing it.

Jaehyun saw his son being stolen away by their knight, he smiled softly at the boys yet he frowned, searching for his wife. He found Taeyong at the window smiling at Chenle running after Jisung.

"He needs to become king." Jaehyun informed the Queen.

"But you are awake now. So let my baby be." Taeyong giggled wrapping his arms around the Kings shoulder.

"He needs to become king Taeyong if we want this war to come to an end. On his 20th birthday he would be crowned king." Jaehyun announced.

Donghyuck was slammed on a wall by his knight, his lips swollen and his hair quite messy for a prince. Not knowing anything that the kingdom was upto. The beauty bit his lips when he felt those steaming lips burned down his neck.

"Stop making me drunk and be quick with it." Donghyuck whimpered pouting at his lover.

"I will when you becone king. Or maybe on our wedding night." Mark wiggled his eyebrows tickling the princes body.

"So will you marry me?" The younger kissed the olders jaw.

"I intend to someday." The knight smiled sweetly at the gorgeous beauty.

"Then marry me soon! Lets have a bunch of kids and live in a cottage." Donghyuck pushed the older until they fell onto the bed.

"Why do you even love me silly?" Mark patted the boys peachy butt.

"Love at first sight. On my sixteenth birthday you stumbled on me and I fell. Simple." Donghyuck plopped next to Mark, cuddling into his arms.

"Awwe you cutiepie." Mark chuckled.

"Then eat your pie Mr Knight." The prince giggled kissing the olders neck.

"Desperate are we?" Mark hovered over the boy peppering butterfly kisses down the princes neck.

The room door opened with rhe Queen standing there with a Renjun who was perfectky alright now. Jaemin had been given a job in the palace kitchen after Jeno begging Taeyong to give the boy a decent job.

"Mother?" Donghyuck gasped sitting up with Mark, they were way too intimate that moment to act normal.

"Mark, Prepare your future wife to be king. Jaehyun says he myst take over the kingdom on his 20th birthday." The Queen chuckled at how messed up they were right now.

"Mother no! I just want to be Marks Queen. Please. He my world. He mine. I wont give my Lion to anyone." Donghyuck posessively hugged the knights neck.

"Love you need to take over the kingdom." Mark hugged the youngers waist.

"I only want you." The prince pouted.

"Then become Queen. Hmm?" The knight smiled sweetly at the prince who still shook his head.

"Father is alive then why should I? But if I did become Queen will you marry me?" The younger played with Marks shirt strings.

"Promise." The older kissed Donghyuck on the lips infront of the Queen.

"Then its decided! Renjun! Jaemin get to work! Its the coronation soon!" Taeyong squealed around the whole palace.