25

Waking up next to Mark was one of the most beautiful things to ever happen to Donghyuck as of now. Being his Queen and husband was like a dream come true. He snuggled closer to Marks chest, kissing the veiny neck.

"I love you." Whispered Mark in a husky morning voice making the Queen blush scarlet.

"Omg you idiot...." Donghyuck giggled as Mark rose from the sheets as he stared at his lover.

"The wound on your waist." Mark bit his lips dipping down to butterfly kiss the faded scar. The brunettes body flexed at the touch for it was the first time Marks lips had touched his body.

"Thank you for bringing Mother and Junnie back." Donghyuck sat up the silk sheets slipping off his delicate body.

"They were never meant to die." Mark popped off the boys shirt buttons with a smirk.

"Are we going to finally do it?" The Queen giggled blushing at his husband.

"Haechan dear....Oops I thought you guys were asleep.." Taeyong chuckled nervously at the two boys who flushed a dark red.

"W-What is it Mother?" Mark ruffled his hair with a grin.

"Im going out with Jaehyun on a date so ummm Have fun!!!" Chuckled Taeyong skipping away as Renjun entered the chambers.

"Are you guys gonna fuck?" Renjun giggled placing their food on the table.

"Yeah why?" Donghyuck pouted with a huff not liking to wait.

"Awwe!! Your flutterfly looks pretty. By the way Mark thank you for bring me back." Renjun hugged Marks neck and kissed his cheeks as he left them be.

"What?" Mark locked their room door and saw Donghyuck with a frown.

"He kissed my lion." The younger huffed and puffed. Mark chuckled crawling over the boy with a smirk.

"So? Im yours. Common Junnie has two boyfriends." Mark kissed Donghyucks lips.

The kiss was passionate and deep making Donghyuck's toes curl, drowning in the olders warmth and love. He was loosing his breath, breathless as he was kisses so much and so long. He had to push Mark away to regain his oxygen.

"How do you kiss so well?" Donghyuck panted as he was pushed down only to be kissed once again.

"Im gifted. Haha." Mark chuckled stripping Donghyuck away from his clothes.

As peace and happiness befell on the kingdom Mark made love to the boy he loved so long. From being born bloody and noisy in his arms to screaming his name the loudest. Donghyuck moaned his golden skin touched with delicacy and love, he was showered with hickeys. Mark ventured around the boys moles, specially those tiny round nipples that were pink amidst the tanned skin.

"Ahhh!!!" The Queens eyes watered his nails digging into the mans shoulders, Mark was a god with those abs too perfect for the boys eyes.

"Are you going to bite them off?" The gorgeous boy screamed his body writhing.

"Hmm? Yeah. Got a problem?" Mark slurped at the swollen nipple as his arms felt Donghyuck down teasing his hardening member.

Donghyuck moaned so loud his voice was breaking, he was prepped and stretched very gently with kind gestures, when Mark slipped himself inside the younger obviously splitting him wider. Though he went slow, he made sure to kiss all the pain away from his baby boy.

"M-Markkkk!!" Donghyuck moaned into his husbands mouth as his prostrate kept being banged on.

Though Mark had nothing more to offer than his love, For he gave up his powers, yet Donghyuck took him as he was, their bodies were sweaty, the room steamy and their love at its very peak.

"You're dick is indeed very pretty." Mark teased the younger as he pounded into him.

"Thank you." Donghyuck managed to giggle even though he was digging his nails into Marks biceps.

"Donghyuck." Mark stopped for a little while, staring at the gorgeous boy under him who was panting and moaning and biting his lips swallowing him inside.

"W-What?" Donghyuck pushed himself more closer to Marks dick, his legs hanging off the olders waist.

"Can you believe I'm fucking the baby I save when I was four?" The older older pinned the boys wrists higher than his messy brown hair as he went back to pounding and kissing the Queen breathless.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" The brunette moaned his boy being loved too hard, he came onto his husbands chest several times until his vision blurred and his voice was lost. Mark filled him up with satisfaction as he fell next to the loved beauty.

Well as the couple spent their day making love amidst the silk sheets, Renjun and Jaemin were tucked away under Jeno's arms as they lazily ate apples on a secret picnic, Chenle and Jisung were at the seashell falls playing with water, Jungwoo had been taken away by Winwin and Lucas to prepare for the wedding, everything was peaceful, Hendery had returned looking for his lover and baby, Kun gestured Xiaojun to come out from his chambers as Hendery couldn't stop crying at their beautiful son giggling in lovers arms. Doyoung had not been found ever since the day he killed his own husband. The kingdom had gone to how is should be, Taeyong and Jaehyun rode together in silence their warmth embracing one another. In Marks opinion he wanted this, Just happiness along the way. A happily ever after.

"What if someone see's like this? Naked and wrapped in silk shawls on my lap while im sitting on the thrown room?" Mark whispered having showered as he had a meeting with the ministry.

"So? " Donghyuck cuddled up into his husbands arms.

"Lets go. Meetings and the kingdom can wait a little longer." Chuckled Mark carrying his giiggling bashful wife away to their shared chambers as the Queen was once again stripped to being stark naked and spotted under the man he loved. 

"I love you Mark." Mumbled the younger biting his lips as his swore glories were licked with loved.

"I love you more baby pudding." Mark whispered licking his ips and the door of the royal chambers slammed shut.