13

"He's being stabbed like about five to six times?!" Kun gasped examing the olders bare backbody.

"Mark...." Donghyuck was a literal mess, he cried so much his eyes were red in colour.

"I'm fine stop crying princess." Mark squeezed the boys arm but for no avail. The Prince was going crazy.

Kun made them all leave the room so he could peacefully do whatever he had to do. Taeyong feared for his sons health, so did the father who just woke up. Jaemin and Chenle ran around helping the physician, as the knights spaced the chambers. The cuplrit was held captive by the others.

"W-Where is my M-Mark?" Donghyuck screamed when he found his man missing as he came through the curtains.

"H-He l-left!" The sick Renjun blinked his eyes as he pointed at the window. As always a letter fluttered its way to the Princes attention.

My Darling,

Forgive me for leaving,
I shall return to you sooner,
I shant promise though,
I need to deal with this,
This has called upon a death note for King Moon.
If....
I dont return,
Remember that you were my world.

Yours,
Mark..

The letter was bloody and messily written as Donghyuck scanned the place to only notice Jeno and Jisung werent there, he collapsed on the ground, he squeezed his heart as everything turned slow and awfully silent. Chenle shook him, but he heard him not. He turned no one, nothing at all, his heart was going numb.

Mark grunted in pain, he was dying inside but he dragged the boy who attempted murder. His horse didnt like the smell of blood yet it had no choice. The boy was beautiful and attractive to be honest.

"P-Please let me go. Forgive me!" The boy begged at the Commander who had ordered to tie him up onto a tree while they rested.

"Shut up!" Jisung slapped the boy harshly having always loved the babyish prince like a big brother.

"Please! I only did it for Hendery." The boy whimpered and cried.

"What do you mean?" Jeno lifted an eyebrow in question.

"My name is Xiaojun, I work as Prince Henderys maid, King Taeil found out that I had feelings for his son and threatened me to kill Haechan or he would hurt Hendery in all the possible ways. I had to Im so sorry." Xiaojun started crying softly. Mark sighed not knowing if he were mad or not.

They headed north, where the people of the moon lived, the commander was in so much pain he could barely breath. He gasped the cold wind brushed through his wounded back, the mist that seperated their kingdoms was thick as ice.

"Mark you would die at this rate!" Jeno held his best friend back.

"I wont. Go forth!" Mark ordered as they lead themselves through the fog.

Not everything was as easy as they thought, the moon knights acted way too soon. The moment they set foot on the lands of the moon kingdom a mini war broke out. The other two fought at their best but their commander wasnt at his best heath. Yet he had something that made the Prince stop everyone from fighting.

"Stop!!! Retrieve!" Hendery screamed when he saw Xiaojun in Marks hands.

Mark smirked as he dragged the pretty boy and stabbed the beautiful boy repeatedly buried his sword into the boys tummy, the Prince ran towards the maid in agony. But the Knight stabbrd the boy as just as he had stabbed his darling.

"W-Why?" Xiaojun whispered gasping for breath.

"I have no hatred towards you but perhaps he deserved to realize you loved him. Never repeat such a mistake ever again. I'd kill you myself!" Mark growled pulling his sword out from Xiaojuns stomach.

"Whats wrong with you!?" Hendery screamed catching the falling boy in his arms.

"Next time yoy send anyone to kill the Prince I would wipe out your entire race!? How can you kill an innocent child like him!?" The commander roared, as he stumbled throwing up thick robes of blood.

"No no no its not what you think. Leave before father sees you!" Hendery ordered his knights to take the men away.

Donghyuck sat on the front steps of the palace door ways staring at the gates, waiting for his Mark. He knew Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle awaited their man too but he had only known Mark from a very young age. If Mark did not return he would literally die. His world only revolved around his lion.

"Haechan sweety he would come back." Taeyong patted his sons hair.

"Hyung he would return. All of them would." Chenle begged his favorite person to come back.

"Haechan they would always return home!" Jaemin squeezed his friends stubby cold arms.

"Son. Your man will come back to you." Jaehyun assured but Donghyuck didnt move a muscle nor did he speak.

He waited in rain, snow and hail he waited, Jeno came on his horse, so did Jisung even though they were injured, Mark came the farthest. The Prince ran towards the pale red head as he threw himself on his man, their lips latching as he cried. Mark smiled faintly as his tight hold on the boys waist loosened.

"Mark!!" Donghyuck screamed, cupping the mans cheeks, the whole NeonYong witnessed the scene, their Prince had finally got his knight.

"I'm sorry I took so long." Mark whispered softly as he blacked out on his lovers chest. Donghyuck screamed and screamed like boy who lost his mind. He cried hugging his lover.

"Mark wake up! Its the Princes order!!" Donghyuck shook the bloody knight but for no avail. Mark did not move nor did he make a noise.

The knight was carried into the kingdom by the fellow knights, Taeyong could only hug his breaking son shocked that his baby son loved the red head so much. Kun promised the younger to bring his lion back but the chances were too low. The wounds had been infected.