18

"Where is my wife!? He hasnt been in the Palace for weeks! Have you checked at his house!?" Taeil broke every ornament on his fucking way.

"Yes Sire. But the Queen has not returned home for the last seven years. Even prince Hendwry doesnt know where he is." The knight bowed at the king.

My Son,

I have often wonder why I had never left the Palace, It was for you, I wanted to hold on a little longer for my baby. I must have committed sins on my past life to have to suffer the brunt of it in this,
I give you my blessings on your marriage. Do call me for the christning.
Forgive me for leaving without a proper decision, Alas I have no choice.
Remembet my son that only a Moon would conceive the power of magic. No one posesses such devine power.
I'm running out of time but still protect that boy from your father before he kills him for his selfish gain of power.

Love,
Mommy.

Donghyucks birthday arrived too soon, the celebrations had begun and the boy had been nervous as hell. People looked down on him but his father had his back comforting him. So was his mother, Mark was busy guarding the boundaries, he had little to no time to even give his lover a kiss.

"Donghyuck stop looking so gloomy. You are going to be king." Renjun fixed the boys robes.

"Junnie I wish I was normal I Mark or No no or you. Why do I have to carry a Kingdom on my shoulder when I just want to sit on Marks shoulders and be happy." Donghyuck sniffled but Renjun wiped his tears giving the boy a big kiss on the cheek.

"Mark is going to be so proud." The Chinese smiled sweetly as he left the future king alone until he would be called.

Everything was happening due to the fear Jaehyun had in his heart, if Donghyuck sat on the throne then everything would fall in to place. Or so he believed so. The bells rang as the people stood up when Donghyuck walked down the isle of the throne room in all purple royal robes.

"Fuck he's gorgeous." Someone groaned as the future king walked by.

Mark wasnt there but everyone else was, Even King Nakamoto and his family, Donghyuck pouted at Taeyong who only smiled nodding. The younger went through the rituals of a King taking over the kingdom. The people eagerly waiting for the boy to become King.

"Long live King Haechan." The chanting began when Donghyuck fell on his knees, to be crowned king of NeonYong. Tears dripped down the boys cheeks as he stood up to turn around to face his people with the things he must hold on his palms.

Donghyuck repeated what he was supposed to say his heart yearning for his lover right now. Why was Mark not attending the most important part of his life. The day he would become king.

"And now I king Jaehyun hand over this kingdom to my o-only son Haechan." Jaehyun announced and the crowd started cheering loudly as Donghyuck stood on the steps proud and gorgeous.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck gasped when Mark marched in with Jeno into the room. The younger handed the things he were carrying to Taeyong as he ran into Marks arms.

"Your majesty!" Mark chuckled wrapping his arms around the kings waist.

"Why werent you here when I needed you the most!?" Donghyuck sniffled hugging Marks neck.

"I'm sorry I had boundary duties. You look gorgeous with the crown on." The knight kissed the King on the lips, the younger smiled hugging the olders neck tightly as he kissed back.

"Arent they the cutest." The people started whispering among themselves.

"I love you so much." The King whispered inbetween kisses.

"I know my majesty." Mark winked making the beauty blush for Taeyong had told him about the secret proposal. The knight thanked Jisung and Chenle for the idea with food.

"When will you tell me that!?" Donghyuck whined.

"On our wedding night love." Mark teased the younger as he helped him out to the balcony so the people of the kingdom would see their new king.

"Kiss me in front of them as well." The King made his lion look at him. Mark could only admire his sweetheart.

Mark kissed the boys plump lips infront of the whole kingdom, the people cheered as the celebrations for the night commensed. The drinks the food everything made it all a splendid night. Yet the king only waddled towards the commander of nights and straddled the man with a pout.

"Whats wrong pumpkin?" Mark lifted the beautiful king up with a bounce.

"I just want you. Thats all I want. My lion." Donghyuck rubbed his face into the knights neck, kissing it like a child, butterfly kisses and soft whimperings.

"Hey you need to be sitting over there." Mark patted the youngers butt.

"Take him away for the time being." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he served Jeno.

The knight carried the boy away to the kings chambers, it looked far more prettier than it was before but something was off. Donghyucks resonating smile.

"Why are you so upset?" The red haired man caressed the beautys cheeks.

"What if it all goes wrong?" Donghyuck threw himself on the bed as Mark hovered him.

"It wont. You have your parents to guide you, the sharman Kun and me and then our idiots. What else do you need your majesty." Mark balanced himself on his elbows.

"My husband. That is you all to myself. Everyone seems to have their eyes hawked on you. Your body, you are only mine. I will kill anyone and anything coming between us." Donghyuck untied the olders shirt strings.

"You need not be so posessive baby. My eyes are only on you." Mark kissed the boys neck slow his mouth opening to sink his fine white teeth into the soft skin when Jeno came in without warning.

"Fuck you Jeno!!!" Mark screamed at his best friend who ran of laughing.