3

Carrying a lantern the prince wore his cape as he sneaked out of his chambers at night, he had to see Mark tonight. If he were with Jaemin that boy from earlier. They tavern reeked of drunk men and revealingly dressed women. He stepped inside as his big doe eyes scanned for the man he loved so much. Finding him no where the boy turned around only to be slammed on the wall with a dagger pressed into his belly button and an arm over his mouth.

"Your highness!?" Mark gasped removing the dagger and his arm as he bowed in respect. "You shouldnt be here! Your life is in danger." The knight explain but all Donghyuck could do was stare at the mans face.

"Why dont you call me by my name?" Donghyuck whispered when he was dragged away to the palace.

"You are a prince. I'm obliged use honorifics, today henceforth prevent yourself from sighting the tavern. It aint a place for royality." Mark bowed trying to leave, the held his arms.

"Why wont you see me?" The Princes eyes filled with tears but the Knight only brushes of his hands.

"Your highness I see no one but the need to protect your Kingdom. I shall serve the lands with no regret. Good night. " The bowed again as he left the prince in tears.

Jaehyun was stabbed on the right chest by a poisoned sword and still no cure had been found. The kingdom was beginning to be flooded with rougues and enemies from Land Moon. Taeyong sighed seeing the training ground from his window.

"What must I do? When will you be alright Jae?" The Queen sighed.

Mark was at the training grounds in just a black arm cut vest when the prince sneaked behind him. Jeno alerted the knight as he left them be. The knight ruffled his hair with frustration when he turned around.

"Why dont you listen to what I say? Your life is in danger!" Mark looked around for any un usual movements. Some boys ran through where they were standing and the prince was shoved into the olders chest.

Donghyucks heart stopped when he fell into the olders arm. The warmth and the smell of metals made him go crazy. Why cant Mark just love him back? Love doesnt have to be of status. The older pushed him away slowly.

"Leave the grounds right now." Mark growled leaving the beauty in tears. The knight was in a distance when he heard Donghyuck scream.

"Mark!!!" The prince screamed squeezing his eyes shut when an arrow tried to stab him. The kinght was quick enough to stop it from hurting the prince.

"See! Gosh you are such a trouble maker!" Mark dragged the prince away from the training grounds.

"Why are you so fucking dumb!?" The Prince shouted at the older who glared at him in the middle of the hallways.

"Shut up!" Mark hissed at the beautiful boy. He couldnt say more when the call of distress was heard.

"Dont go! Please." Donghyuck held Marks collar afraid he might never return one day.

"I'm a Knight. I have to. Stay safe! Your chamber is the only place safe enough for you." Saying so he left.

The call was from Lucas and Chenle, who had been on their way to NeonYong. Nakamoto was the Queens best friend and they were supposed to reach a few days back but was caught up by the Moons.

"Haechan crying wont help." Renjun dressed the prince up but the younger seemed to be unable to stop crying.

"It hurts!" Donghyuck cried into his palms.

The whole kingdom waited, even though Jaemin acted like he hated the raven haired boy he couldnt even dance with Jeno troubling his mind. Day turned into night as Jisung carried a blonde Chinese into the palace, following with Jeno and Jungwoo carrying Lucas with the rest caming with Queen Winwin. Donghyucks eyes searched for his man but he didnt come.

"Where is Mark?" Donghyuck held Jeno's arm as Renjun threw himself on Jeno crying.

"He will be here with the last troop." The raven haired boy hugged the older boy tightly as he left with the Japanese prince.

"Mark will come back. He always does." Jaemin patted the Princes shoulder with a smile. The whole palace was in turmoil and Donghyuck wanted Mark to come.

The servents started lighting the candles to light up the whole palace. Thats when Mark marched in finally igniting the candle with the princes heart. The younger beamed but he saw the man whispering something to Renjun who guided Jeno away. Mark was certainly in pain but he wore it well that no one knew he was injured.

"Jeno is hurt I believe. I'll go check." Jaemin was about to leave when the prince stopped him.

"Can I see Mark?" Donghyuck whispered and the dancer nodded as the two sneaked out of the palace. While Jaemin followed Jeno and Renjun the prince followed Mark.

"Stop following me. Go home." Mark sat on his bed in his house which wasnt the biggest but wasnt the smallest either.

"You are hurt." Donghyuck whispered his hood falling off as he gasped at the cut on the knights bicep.

"So? Why do you care!? Get out! Dont make me forget that you are a prince." Mark shouted at the gorgeous boy making him flinch. But the Prince walked closer, his stubby fingers tracing the split skin.

"Yo! Palace guard what girl do you have over? She looks expensive." A drunk man stubbled in, the red haired boy pushed the prince on his bed as he covered Donghyuck with the comforter.

"Get out!!" Mark pulled out his sword threatening the man.

"Woah woah there! Give me Jessica and I'll leave." The man smacked his lips.

"Shes at the graveyard go fetch her." The Knight hissed at the man, once the man left he locked the door as he came back to the prince.

"Your grace?" Mark opened the comforter only to see the Prince fast asleep on the bed.