27

The dawn came in slowly with chilly drew drops dangling on the corners of the trees. Donghyuck whimpered when the sunlights bloomed over gorgeous golden skinned beauty. Mark had to hover over the baby boy to shade him.

"How did we end up in bed? Why are you shirtless?" Donghyuck opened one of his eyes his stubby squishy arms feeling his husband chest down.

"Well you blacked out.....The night was pretty hot. So I took it off." Mark kissed his wifes cheeks.

"What about my other mother?" The brunette let his husbands lips touch his neck and venture down to his collar bones.

"He's recovering baby." Mark whispered but Donghyuck pushed him away rolling off to go throw up terribly.

"Hyuckie are you okay? You are making me worried." Mark followed him with a sigh.

"Mark? Whats wrong?" Taeyong heard the boy mumbling and came in worried.

"He's been throwing up ever since we found Doyoung. Mother I'm worried." Mark wiped Donghyucks lips as he cleaned him and carried him to their bed.

"Mark umm why dont you check on Jaemin for a while until I ask Haechan whats wrong hmm?" Taeyong shooed Mark away as he called Kun from the window and the pretty man came quickly.

Donghyuck was laid on bed as his shirt was lifted up and his pulse checked. Taeyong was literally squealing around, Kun chuckled ruffling the boys brunettes hair. The younger looked around confused as he sat up with a pout.

"You are going to be a Mommy. You are pregnant." Kun squished those chubby cheeks and Donghyuck blushed darkly as he looked away bashfully.

"Omg! You guys did it that day!!! IM SO EXCITED!" Taeyong giggled hugging Kuns neck.

"I'm p-pregnant?" The brunette bit his lips looking up at the two beautiful men.

"Yes! Thats why you were throwing up. Off you go carefully and tell Mark!!" Kun gestured the Queen to run off.

The brunette held his flat tummy with a giggle, he was pregnant with Marks baby, the older would be so happy. He ran around looking for his lion king. Mark sure was at his old chambers getting some papers when Donghyuck ran into his arms.

"Baby whats with all this blushing?" Mark chuckled lifting his wife onto the table smiling at him fondly. Donghyuck have the man a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Someones here to call you father....or maybe Daddy....You....are g-going to be a f-father Mark. Im pregnant!?" Donghyuck screamed bouncing as Mark let those information sink in.

"R-Really?!" Mark cupped his wifes chubby cheeks. Donghyuck sniffled nodding as the older hugged him tightly lifting him off the table and swirling him around as they fell on Marks old bed.

"Are you happy?" The brunette pouted but Mark was busy smiling at his flat tummy his small but strong arms feeling the soft skin. Tears splashed onto the bouncy tummy making the soon to be mother giggle and squirm.

"Beyong happy.....This is the best thing ever. Omg I love you!!" Mark peppered the tummy with kisses and the latched their lips together in passionate sync.

Everyone rejoiced the news of the Queen being pregnant and that a heir was to be born. Mark was the happiest among everyone who ran about celebrating the occassion. Donghyuck giggled him as he hung onto Jaehyuns arm.

"Isnt he crazy?" Donghyuck giggled again.

"Ahem I wouldnt call him that. I did the same when Taeyong was pregnant." Jaehyun nervously chuckled.

"Pff....Crazy people. But father?" Donghyuck looked up at his father as he smiled. "I love you." He kissed Jaehyuns cheek as he carefully skipped towards his husband.

"I love you too!! Phat pudu!" Jaehyun chuckled making Donghyuck whined and wiggle.

"We should make him wear a gown." Chenle faught with Winwin and Taeyong.

"No! He's a man!" Jaemin stood onto the Queen mothers side.

"He'll look sweet in a gown. That cute baby bump will be seen then." Renjun squealed swirled around with Hendery who offered the boy a quick dance.

"Yes. He's right." Xiaojun giggled rocking their baby.

"Mark would die if he saw the Queen in a gown." Yang Yang snickered at the people.

"He'd fuck him on the table!" Lucas high fived with Jeno.

"True! Omg it would be the best porn ever!" Jeno chuckled with his friend.

"Shut up all of you!? Do you think he would let you bitches see him wife naked!?" Jisung growled at everyone who burst out laughing.

Donghyuck was plucking flowers down the hill when a familiar person in a cap stumbled by. It was Doyoung running away, the queen held his hand.

"W-Where are you going?" Donghyuck whispered as the bunny like man smiled with a tremer.

"Away.....Would you call me for the christening?" Doyoung whispered.

"Haechan! Come here! You've been out too long! Child you are pregnant for heaven sake!?" Taeyong's voice got nearer and nearer.

"Mom? You gave me away to Mother the moment I was born, Hendery has lived with you so why cant you live with me now? I love Taeyong so much but if you are my mother then I shall learn to love you but not as much as I love Taeyong." Donghyuck dragged Doyoung up the hill as he saw his mother stand there with tears in his eyes.

"I want both of my babys grandmas to be here." Donghyuck smiled at two pretty men. The kingdom rejoiced the news, as Donghyuck loved being pampered.

"Here. I made it myself." Jungwoo placed a flower crown on the Queens head.

"Thank you!" Donghyuck smiled sweetly.

"I love you, I love you, GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Mark kissed the boy all over as Donghyuck blushed sitting on the swing for his baby shower.

"I love you so much too. Baby loves you too." Donghyuck smashed their lips together softly as everyone showered them with flower petals. Mark fell on his knees hugging the round big baby bump as he kissed hus wife deeper and deeper.

~The End~
A MarkHyuck Fairytale