2

Donghyuck stood at his window that overlooked the training grounds, with his lacey night wear he hid behind the silk curtains staring at the man he loved train under the mist, the Knight wore causal black pants with boots and a loose shirt as he took his horse on a walk. No one usually saw their hero dressed in those clothes. Years have passed since the Prince began falling for the Knight.

"Mark!!" Jeno ran towards his friend jumping onto the boys back with a loud chuckle.

"Stop giving me a heart attack Jeno!" Mark rolled his eyes at his best friend but still smile at the boys craziness.

"Lets go eat dumplings at Doyoungs!" The raven haired boy dragged the older boy along with the horse away. Donghyuck pouted padding to his room as he slipped under the bedsheets once again.

Jaemin slid on the silver pole, his dainty legs swirling around the metal making men go wild, he had to be a girl to get his money for a living. It wasnt bad either since no one gave him dirty looks when he was himself. He let his body curl with the pole, his lips brushing against the silver metal. Once his performance was over he came back stage with a loud sigh, he knew Jeno who was one of those Royal Knights looked at him with smiles but all he could do is push the man away.

"I know you are a boy." Jeno lent on the dressing table of the boy.

"Why are you here?" The boy hissed at the knight, his words softened when the raven haired boy pulled him in for a hug.

"Stop it. Please......" Jeno whispered at the beautiful boy who hugged him back sniffling.

"Get lost I hate you." Jaemin pushed the older as he ran off outside with Jeno running after.

Mark chuckled walking up the street, he saw the Prince going on his evening walk with his maid. Truth be told the brown haired found the prince classically gorgeous and precious. Yet he had to keep his distance, indeed he knew the boy had been watching him like a hawk. Amidst the admiring a person tried to stab the prince, Mark pulled Donghyuck by the waist and Renjun by the arm. The knights soon surrounded the male and dragged him away to the dungeons.

"Your highness are you alright?" Mark asked the prince who nodded as he was dragged into the palace with Renjun.

"You shant break my rules. Stay in your chambers and do. Not. Step. Out of the room." The knight pushed the two into Donghyucks room and marched away with balled fists.

The man had been already been beaten when Mark arrived. He dashed him on the dungeon gates as he examined the face. It was unknown and foregin.

"Who sent you!?" The commader ordered the man who chuckled through blood.

"That boy will die! Everyone knows your Queen hides him for the prophercies. He will be murdered by the Moons!" Jeno had already killed the man knowing he was going to far.

"Protect the Pudu! Others follow me! Jisung stand the Princes chambers." Mark gave his orders as Jeno followed his commader towards the kings chambers.

Donghyuck watched from the slit of his door, Mark looked hot when he's mad at someone, why didnt he notice the boy? Mark ignored the gaze as he left, knocking at the door of Taeyongs chamber the knights stood in a line.

"Mark!? At his hour?" Taeyong gasped only letting Mark and Jeno into his chambers.

"Your majesty, The Prince has been once again threatened. Its from the Moons. I believe we have to tighten the security for the Prince." Mark informed the Queen who only sat on bed with a horrorfilled face.

"I cant afford to loose my only heir. I cant loose Renjun either, I've always considered him as a son but the threats are increasing. Jaehyuns health is no where good." The queen gave out a frustrated sigh.

"Your majesty we shall do our best to protect NeonJung." Mark bowed as he left walking away with Jeno right at his tracks.

"How do we protect them? There isnt a solution." Jeno stopped at his tracks when he saw the higher Knight stand at the prince's door.

"I need Jaemin at my chambers. Now." Mark looked at Jeno who gave him a betrayed expression.
"Fuck you I'm not interested I just want him to help." The brown haired boy marched away chuckling at his best friends expression.

Donghyuck ran to his window when he heard the armor noise, he was such a dream he wanted to come true. Suddenly he felt insecure and lost.

"Haechan stop feeling upset." Renjun sighed at the beauty who eagerly waited for the olders attention.

"Why is Jessica going to his chambers?" Donghyuck frowned running out his doors in just casual pants and a the loose inner shirt.

Jaemin grinned at Mark taking his seat on the comfortable bed. He had no time to change into his real clothes and he was deprived of comfort. Jeno's mouth watered at the sight of that tummy on all show.

"Every man comes to the tavern to get a drink. Thats the first place he visits. If you see any man who gives you a suspious aura inform me immdiately. Stay close got it?" Mark handed the pink head money but he pushed away.

"Mark we've known each other for ages so I dont need money to help a friend." The dancer smiled at the boy but growled at Jeno who was smiling like a physco.

The door banged open as Donghyuck stood there panting heavily. Jeno quickly stood on his guard and Mark stood up with Jaemin hiding behind both of them.

"W-What is she d-doing in your chambers?" The Prince stammered pointing at the stingyly dressed female.

"Its Jaemin, Your grace. Jeno see him to his house." Mark gestured Jeno to leave as he guided the Prince to his chamber.