9

Donghyuck woke up to Mark rebandaging his wounded waist, with a piece of bread between his lips. The prince rubbed his eyes as he waddled towards the older and started nibbling the bread ending up in kissing those thin lips.

"Good Morning your grace." Mark smiled fondly up at the gorgeous being.

"Morning." The Prince sighed wolfing down all the food on the table being too hungry.

"I guess you better go back to the palace. I have training with the others." The Knight caressed the doll like arm.

"I cant walk." Donghyuck stuck his lower lip out in a glossy pout. The older chuckled dressing up as he wrapped his half naked prince in his red cape and carried him to the palace.

"I see why he wasnt in his chambers last night." Renjun was at the door tapping his feet.

"I didnt tell him to walk around with his pretty dick now did I?" Mark screamed in pain getting bitten on the neck by a glaring pudu in his arms.

"Get lost! Both of you!" The Prince slithered away from the knights arms and ran off.

Jungwoo had followed Lucas into the Queens garden, Jisung was helping Chenle do his home work as Jaemin helped Jeno in straddling his horse. It was obvious that even Renjun was in favor of them and vise versa. Mark had left to visit the king.

"Mark?" Yuta gasped seeing a fully grown well built Mark Lee march in like the hot knight he was.

"Yes your majesty." Mark bowed but was hugged tight instead. The Japanese seemed so relieved to have seen the red haired boy.

"Why are you hugging my man!?" Donghyuck stomped his way in as he pushed his uncle away from his man.

"Forgive me for his insolent behaviour King Nakamoto." The knight chuckled ruffling his lovers soft brown locks. The Prince hugged Marks waist like there was no tomorrow.

"What am I witnessing?" The Japanese King chuckled.

"Your highness why dont you take a walk in the palace gardens? I'll see you in a while. Hmm?" Mark kissed the brunettes forehead as he patted the bouncey butt and waved at the beauty.

"You love him?" Yuta sat on his throne with a smile. The Knight lent on a wall with a smile and nodded.

"Not at first, I tried not to, but I couldnt help but fall for those eyes. His possessivness, his glare, his childish whinnings. I never thought I would fall for my future King." Mark ruffled his hair chuckling.

"Does he know?" The King carefully asked.

"No. He doesnt, I'm just worried that Taeil would kill him." The knight sighed his frustration age old.

"He will never be in danger as long as you are with him. Its nice to see you after so long Mark, You've become a handsome man. I hear you are the commander." Yuta smiled at the boy who nodded proudly.

"Thank you Uncle Yuta." Mark hugged the king very tight as he took his leave to go find his sweetheart.

Donghyuck pouted plucking a flower off the rose bush, he missed his mother, he only agreed for the puppies in Lucas's chambers. He sighed missing Mark even more.

"Plucking flowers I see darling?" Marks deep voice made the Prince turn around. The knight tucked a tuft of hair behind the doll like ear as he stuck a sunflower in the soft hair and butterfly kissed the pink dusted chubby cheek.

"What am I to you?" Donghyuck fiddled with his crown that he wore like a bangle since he was bored.

"Be my boyfriend?" Mark placed his arms lazily on the youngers shoulder, ducking to bob their noses together.

"Will you be my King then?" Donghyuck blinked his big dreamy doe eyes at the gorgeous Knight.

"Answer my question first." Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend. I will be yours! Will you be my king and only mine?" The Prince pouted his eyes getting teary.

"Yes I will be your King and I only will be yours my Queen." The Knight connected their lips, the youngers arms hugging the mans waist tight.

Jaemin chuckled at Jeno, Renjun had been mad at him for not having his medicines for the leg. Chenle giggled when Jisung gave him a bouquet of flowers. Jungwoo was running around playing tag with Lucas. Mark walked around with Donghyuck on his horse with crown of flowers on his head. The harness of the horse was dragged by the Knight as his boyfriend was seated up full of giggles.

"Mark?" Donghyuck called the Knight.

"Hmm?" Mark hummed looking up at the gorgeous boy.

"I love you." The prince whispered shyly blushing a dark pink.

"I know darling." The knight caressed the boys thigh as he helped him slipped off the horse.

Winwin lent his head on Yuta and the king had his arm around the mans waist. They stared at the knights, their sons, their friends and Donghyuck clinging onto Mark. Life seemed happy for a while.

Taeil growled dashing the things that he could reach, including in throwing Doyoung onto the nearest wall for disobeying him and not siding with him to kill the future king of NeonYong. He wanted the Prince dead or if he married Hendery it was okay. Then he would torture him for the rest of his life.

"W-Why are you s-so cruel?" Doyoung whimpered wiping off his tears.

"When was I sweet? Get out of my site! Die for all I care!?" Taeil rolled his eyes at the bunny like man.

"Dont you love me?" Doyoung limped towards the older man who slapped him harshly.

"Bring me Haechans head then I'll consider." The King gestured the guards to drag the bloody Queen away from his sight. He had to kill the boy or all his efforts of gaining power would collapse.

"Mother!?" Hendery could only carry a bloody man in his arms to the physican every week. He had no power to fight against his ruthless father.