26

Donghyuck waddled with Chenle and Jaemin across the villages to go pluck flowers since they were all board of slacking around. The Queen wore a red velvet cape with white shirts and pink pants. He indeed looked gorgeous and stunning but not a man dared to look his way since they knew he had already been owned for a million hickeys were scattered over his flawless neck.

"Damn you still havent stopped limping?" Chenle bit an apple as they settled down near a rose bush.

"Renjun and I could hear Hyuckie scream so loud my water glass shattered. Damn do you guys fuck every night or what?" Jaemin sprawled on the soft grass.

"No......Maybe......He just loves me alot. By the way we havent done it in a week. Im just having post sex cramps." Donghyuck giggled flumbling with the flowers he could reach for.

"I wish Jisung was as active. Tsk that usless chicken. Im thinking of going back home to father." Chenle pouted munching rather soundly at his apple.

"Jeno is fab~ But busy since he became the commander of knights beside Mark. The King." Jaemin whined dramatically cried playing with the wines.

"I love it when he lazyily makes love! Thats the most beautiful when he makes tiny jokes and cute gestures while doing it! My heart bursts." Donghyuck blood biting his lips and giggling to himself.

"Hyung sure loves you. Damn he gave a part of himself to you. He cried so much the day you were buried I thought his heart would burst......I never knew he gave a part of himself, actually his core to you so you would come alive." Chenle smiled fondly at the Queen.

"I love him. Im the luckiest guy alive I guess. But he's just human now without magic, I feel guilty that I deprived him of his powers." The brunette played with his crown.

"He told me, When asked about not having powers anymore he smiled and said you were his magic. Geez the cheese in all that. I feel I'm gaining weight." Jaemin teased the younger boy.

"You guys are goals.....Oh look the men are back from the falls. Jisung! Hey Hyung have you guys made love under the stars? Try it." Saying so Chenle skipped off running into the tall ass boys arms.

"Fuck dont tell me Jisung did that?" Jaemin gasped at what he heard.

"Woah that must have been amazing. Haha....." Donghyuck giggled blushing as Mark made his way towards his Queen. Jaemin winked at his friend and left to cling onto Jeno.

"Looking gorgeous as always arent you love?" Mark sat cross legged before the younger.

"You look tired though. And sweaty which makes your pudu horny......" The king played with Marks shirt buttons as he pulled his man closer.

"Arent you always horny baby boy?" Mark kissed those soft plump lips making the younger shyly smile.

As always Donghyuck was left breathless as he ran off giggling and Mark jogged after, grabbing the boys waist, swirling him around, butterfly kissing his neck and ticking his wife.

"Baby!!!" Donghyuck whined running around to jump onto his husband like a koala.

"I love you so much." Mark playfully bit Donghyucks cheek.

"It feels nice to hear you say it always. I love you too." The younger bobbed their noses. As their lips parted and their eyes shut just about to kiss a loud thud make them both gasp in fear.

When the boys turned around to see a man had blacked out amidst the thorny shrubs, Donghyuck being the one with the golden heart just like his skin he rushed to help, Mark followed suit. His eyes bulged when he saw Doyoung unconscious and terribly pale and sick. The red haired felt the Queen's pulse, his heart sinking at how low it was. 

"He's Doyoung?" Donghyuck mumbled as Mark carried the Queen that was covered in buries and thorns.

"Inform mother and father. I'm taking him to the shaman."  Mark whispered to the younger who nodded but stumbled holding his head tightly. "Baby?" The king asked worriedly.

"Nothing...Maybe all that spinning got me mixed up. I'll be back with mother and father." Saying so the couple separated ways even though Mark didn't notice Donghyuck stopping to throw up everything in his body.

Doyoung was laid on the bed, as Kun worked his magic on the queen of Moon Lands, Taeyong and Jaehyun arrived as fast as Mark had, The pretty man was being treated and Taeyong only cried afraid that Donghyuck would no longer his baby son. He didn't want to give his bundle up ever. Jaehyun only hugged his wife tightly with warmth and assurance.

"The cold has made his body weak, less food, and fear, The scratches might be wolves or even human predators waiting to get themselves into him, but his body looks untouched and no wound on his lower region so he's safe. I'd give him a week the shortest to recover, Taeil sure broke him into pieces. I wish I had taken him away with me when I left with you Taeyong." Kun sighed caressing the bunny like mans cheek.

"I told you to bring your little brother along! But you didn't!" Jaehyun mumbled at their age old friend but well nothing could be done now.

"M-Mark!!" Donghyuck cupped his mouth as he ran to the bathroom to throw up again. 

"What did you eat with those dummies?" Mark patted the beauty's back with a soft sigh.

"Wild berries." The boy gurgled his mouth and spat out the water sniffling, The king carried Donghyuck like a Koala, making him bounce as they went back to the chambers where everyone was.

"Whats wrong with Haechan?" Kun raised his eyebrows.

"He seems a little sick. He was fine this morning and even before we found Doyoung." The red hair clearly was worried for his little pumpkin who hugged his neck tightly with a pout. "Probably ate some weird thing with Jaemin and that dolphin." The king chuckled.

"Lets get you checked, Now we don't want your mother making this place a flood now do we?" Winked Kun.