Epilogue

In all glories of a fairytale Donghyuck was one of the most gorgeous in a eight month old baby bump and Marks loose satin shirt hung over his body lazily. Such a moment was rare for the Queen stayed indoors most of the time. With a thorny wild flower crown on his messy hair and his feet bare on the morning grass. He had crept out from the bed to see the secret Mark had tried so hard to hide.

"See what Daddy made for you?" Donghyuck giggled at the tingling windchimes as the sun slowly rose shimmering the Queens liquid gold skin.

Donghyuck was ethereal, a piece of longing art that could steal your soul forever. He wentthrough tiny figurines that Mark had made himself and carefully sat on the sunflower swing that swung to the chilly wind. The swing was large enough to hold the three of them even their silly pack of friends.

"Awwe you kicked Mommy?" The brunette caressed his baby bump with a soft smile.

A small garden had been created by his husband, secret like the books, made with love for their little baby. Such attention and care made Donghyuck shed tears of happiness for he was touched and moved to a point his hormones went wild.

"Oo look Daddy got you a little Pudu too." Donghyuck giggled again sniffling as a baby pudu gingerly made its way towards the bigger pudu.

"Hmm we look definitly alike." The beauty nodded as he patted the animal and it ran off into the shrubs.

"Are you excited? He's put so much of effort for you." The mother caressed his baby bump with a smile, swinging the swing slowly. He giggled when a kick was given as an answer.

The garden was beautiful and soothing, sunflowers, roses and so much more. Rabbits and so much more it made the boys heart warm and sizzling. Donghyuck couldnt help fall in love more deeply with his lion.

"Its not done yet....You ruined my surprise." Marks voice made Donghyuck spread his arms with a radiant toothy smile.

"I love it......I'm sure our baby will love it too. Shes so going to be daddys princess." The younger cooed hugged Mark who snuggled into his arms.

"The guys helped me. Chenle, Renjun, Jungwoo and Jaemin helped with the windchimes." Mark kissed Donghyucks cheeks, caressing those thich exposed thighs.

"Our baby would have the best uncles!" The Queen gestured to lift him so he can get comfy on his mans lap.

"Indeed. Craziest of them all." Mark hugged the pregnant beauty.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." Whispered Donghyuck as their lips met slowly and softly.

And so one stormy night the Queen went into severer labor as he hung on ropes to endure the pain. That starry night a gorgeous red haired baby girl was born, A half moon and sun again, she twitched in her fathers arms as little idiots had heart eyes at her. Donghyuck laid in bed, naked and exhausted but with a bright smile as he stared at the King playing with their new born princess.

"She's beautiful." Doyoung pushed the sweaty strands off the boys face.

"She's Marks daughter afterall. Have you seen her mother yet?" Donghyuck giggled as Mark came closer to place the baby on his wifes bare chest.

As she grew, As Princess Sarang Jung, she grew into a gorgeous damsel just like her parents, with long blazing red hair, scattered moles on golden ivory skin, big doe eyes and thin lips. Sarang loved her garden that was gifted to her by her father and was always found on her swing with a large wide sunflower tucked at over her doll like ear. With flowing velvet gowns stitched by her beloved aunts and seashell paint brought to her by her uncles.

"Reading again I see?" Mark walked into the garden as he saw his darling swinging on her swing with her pudu seated next to her.

"Papa! You came back from your sea journey!?" Sarang ran into her fathers arms hugging his neck tightly and kissing his cheeks.

"Awwe my little girl has grown a little taller. Here." Mark chuckled giving her a book that she wanted.

"Mama has been so upset since you left!" Sarang clung onto her fathers arms skipping beside the king in her train of childish chattering.

"Did Mother tell you not to call us Mommy and Daddy again?" Mark swirled the six year old girl.

"Yes. Bunny grandma was mumbling about it. Rosey grandma wouldnt let me call you Daddy. Though Jae Grandpa told me I could. Papa hurry up!?" Sarang named after the love of her parents ran dragging her father.

"Omg! Mark!?" Donghyuck screamed in unexpected happiness when he saw his husband, he didnt mind the meeting as he threw himself on his lover.

"Woah! I missed you so much baby." Mark kissed the Queen full his lips as he hugged him tight.

"Mama! Can we go to the falls now? Papa promised he would take me once he comes back." Their little girl screamed dragging them both to the falls.

She grew from six to sixteen, with three younger siblings as she was crowned princesses of NeonYong and the heir to the throne on her mother fifth pregnancy, the nightingale of the land for she was of such beauty. Mark and Donghyuck were determind to have children so their babies werent lonely like they grew up. Sarangs long thick blazing red hair that was styled with beads and jewels by her aunts was one of her most important element of her life. One day she was crowned queen, by her father, a mini creature of Donghyuck and Mark themselves, Queen Sarang Jung the first, Though so much changed one thing never changed, the love Mark had Donghyuck had for each other never once lessened. It only rooted deeply into the very core of the seeds of the Sun and moon lands. They lived happily ever after there on until forever.......

ThankYou¤~