23

The army awaited the command of their King, Donghyuck stared at his so called father smirk at him from afar and he looked at his husband beside him. The man who gave up his throne, his royalty, so the brunette could live a life of peace. Even though Mark's live was at stake he always, always protected Donghyuck no matter what the reason was. The King saw his father grimace at him now, no, he would never let that man have his fingers on his Marks powers.

"Son? Why are you silent?" Jaehyun whispered softly.

"Someone told me that its the darkest before dawn father. We strick then." Donghyuck's voice seemed deep when he was dead serious, Mark could only smile in satisfaction that the boy was his.

When Donghyuck gave his command the armys clashed, the clinging of the swords rang in the kings ears, his white horse neighed and galloped but his mind seemed to have a buzzing feeling. Hendery kept his word as he stood onto the side of the suns. Mark was hunted down though, for he protected his deer, and Taeil was on his tracks.

"Renjun! Why are you here!?" Mark gasped when he noticed a smaller figure fighting quite impressively.

"I need to protect my best friends." He smiled.

Little did Donghyuck know that Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle were on the battle field. The moons were crafty,they used magic, freezing their souls with cunning sinister thoughts. Jeno tried his best to save his lovers as Jisung protected Chenle. Lucas was tall so it was easier for him to pull his Jungwoo away but he was knight so there was nothing to worry. Renjun was stabbed on his waist, he choked on blood as he hid his wound from Jeno and Jaemin.

"Mark are you alright?" Jaehyun frowned at his son who seemed to have difficulties in breathing.

"Yes father." The red haired boy bowed and left to be the hero he was.

Rivers of blood covered the lands as one after the other men and women fell dead, every fight was for their kingdom and some faught for their loved ones, Jaemin ran as fast as he could to stop the arrow from piercing his Junnies heart, but it halted the pretty boys life, Renjun fell with frozen eyes never to blink again. Jeno collapsed on the ground his sword clinking onto the stony battle field.

"J-Junnie! Junnie no!!!" Jaemin hugged the blonde boy close his heart, a smile haunting on Renjuns lips.

Warriors fell, knights were injured, yet Donghyuck stood strong, he was so angry that his mother was murdered and his biological mother was tortured even though he knew him not. He was deprived of his fathers love for 19 years and he wasn't going stay quiet. He stole the souls of every moon that came his way, he felt disgusted to call himself the son of Moon Taeil. His eyes searched for the man his heart belonged to, Marks lips were turning blue, he was definitely poisoned by one of those men that were on Taeil's side. The king walked through all the blood and people, as he made Mark look at him.

"I love you Mark." Donghyuck whispered running his fingers through his red hair, his eyes were turning blue, the younger smiled as he hugged the older's neck and connected their lips together. He had made up his mind that he would die in place of his husband instead.

Donghyuck gasped when his butterfly necklace was yanked from behind, pulling him away from his lovers lips. The king gasped his neck slitting at the force. The brunettes eyes widened, his body pushed into Mark as a sword was sent through the boys waist. Mark held the king by his waist and Taeil only started laughing wickedly.

"Donghyuck!!!" Mark collapsed with Donghyuck in his arms, the boy writhed in pain, in the arms of his owner. With pale shivering arms the knight placed his palm on the bleeding wound.

"S-Say you love me o-one last time. Please." Donghyuck whispered grabbing the older's collar, tears slipped down his big doe eyed, blood spread on his neck and waist.

"N-No!!! Donghyuck nothing is going to happen to you!" Mark patted the boys chubby damp cheeks.

"Well well I tried to kill Mark so my path to Haechan would be clean and obstacle free but Haechan jumped in front making thinks easier. Wait......why isnt anything changing? Why aren't your powers seeping out?" Taeil mumbled frowning that the prophecy was a lie. Thinking that Haechan wasn't yet dead he aimed his sword at the twitching boy, Mark hugged Donghyuck.

Minuted passed but they weren't hurt, Mark looked up to see Doyoung crying with a bloody sword in his arms. Taeils fave was as if he saw a ghost.

"How could you kill your own fucking son!? Haechan is your son! I gave him to Taeyong for the fear of your shadow falling on my baby!? How heartless can you fucking be!?" Doyoung stabbed the man again. Taeil turned to look at Haechan's dying body as he whispered sorry and his movements went still.

"Baby please! Look at me! Hyuckie! Y-You cant die!" Mark was shaking, He didn't want to loose his Donghyuck. Everything happened so soon it felt unreal. Taeil lay dead beside them with a wailing Doyoung, and the love of his life was drifted farther from him.

"Say it please." Donghyuck pleaded gasping for breath, the sun rose to life witnessing the deaths of many.

"N-No I cant. I cant let you die." The knights tears splashed on the kings parched lips, that soft smile, the golden hue of the boys skin were all fading.

"P-Please Mark I'd rather die in your arms......." Donghyuck's eyes were rolling away....his grip was loosening from his hold.

"I love you Donghyuck. I love you so freaking much!" Mark screamed and Donghyuck's arm fell off with a radiant smile on those plump lips that were certainly brighter than the sun. The kings face froze as he laid like a doll in his husbands arms.....