8

.At The Moons.

"Usless wermins!!!" King Taeil three a tray of food on the mens face.

"W-We are very s-sorry sir. He went missing!" One of the mens shivered as the short man paced the room in pure anger.

"He needs to marry Hendery or die!! No child of Taeyong should fucking survive!?" The King roared at the two.

"We saw him walking outside but he wasnt there when we went." The men said but the King was too furious to even hear.

"Get out of my sight! If you dont come with him or atleast the news hes dead you will be hung!" Saying so he left the throne chambers.

"Taeil why are you even trying to kill that innocent child?" Doyoung, The Kings wife whispered but he was only ignored.

"He doesnt deserve to live! The funny part is that he's in love with a knight? Poor Jaehyun was injured instead of Taeyong. If only my men had shot correctly that stupid prince would have died in Taeyong." Taeil growled laughing like a physco.

"Hes a darling Taeil. Stop keeping grudges on an innocent child." Doyoung whispered as he was thrown onto a wall with a growl.

"Just be my Queen dont try to become my fucking wife!" Taeil throttled the bunny like man.

"Father!! Let him go! Stop hurting mother!" Hendery their only son rushed towards the King. He pushed his father away from his mother not minding hiw he would react.

"Keep protecting your so called mother!" Taeil slapped Doyoung but Hendery came in front as the King walked away.

"Mother are you okay?" The black haired son slid down with his mother who had a moon forehead band.

"I should have never married him. I fell in love with a monster." Doyoung cried into his sons chest. "Even you werent born for love.....He....He's so cruel." The bunny like man cried louder and louder.

"Hush mother. I might have not born for love, but I know you love me. And thats what matters Mother." Hendery helped the man on the bed as he tucked the older in.

"Yes.....I wish Haechan is safe somewhere." Doyoung sniffled softly. The prince sighed, so long since happiness had prevailed in their kingdom. It was more of a gloomy Moon kingdom.

Mark pulled Donghyucks nape, his head slanting as he kissed the boys quivering lips once again. More passionately than the Prince's dreams. The rain seized as their friends awed behind, the olders arm snaked around the boys waist making him come closer. The Prince kissed back sniffling his head twirling at what was happening. Donghyucks lips were as soft as cotton candy, the younger went stood on his tippy toes, their friends left them on their private space. He couldnt breath, he was out of it yet the kiss was too addictive. He pulled away to gasped for breath yet he was pulled back again to be kissed. The knight never knew he'd show affection so soon but seeing the prince shatter before him hurt too much. Those dreamy doe eyes dripped with pure love and affection the Knight made their lips closer and closer.

"I love you Donghyuck." Mark whispered pulling away. The Prince was breathless, he couldnt believe his eyes and ears.

"W-What?" Donghyuck whispered but Mark only smirked kissing the boys already swollen lips.

"I'm not saying it again." Mark mumbled into the princes small mouth.

Donghyuck couldnt believe his life right now, his lips were kissed by the man he had been in love with since sixteen. The Knight knew his royal name that only the elders in the royal family knew off. He was held lovingly in held in the olders arms and stared at.

"Off you go change your clothes now." Mark chuckled trying to send the younger to his chambers. Donghyuck turned around throwing himself on Mark. The knight hugged the prince back tightly.

Mark was fast asleep on his bed, barefeet, untied shirt and a black pant, Donghyuck could sleep as peaceful as the Knight. The kiss haunted him making him get off with his bed clothed and pad his way towards the olders chamber. He was with messy bed hair, pantless, with a white shirt that fell onto his mid thighs and paws.

"Idiot! How can you sleep so peacefully!?" Donghyuck pouted leaning down to kiss those pink thin yummy lips.

"Why are you here your highness?" Mark kissed back his arm caressing the boys waist fondly.

"Call me by name. The one you called me when you confessed." Donghyuck bit pressed his lips on the others once more not getting enough of the lingering feeling.

"Your grace....Go to sleep." Mark said sitting up as the Prince curled up before him. Those soft thicc thighs making him feel them over.

"Mark...." The Prince pouted looking down at his fiddling stubby fingers. "You told me you love only so that I wont feel sad." Donghyuck lifted his gaze only to be kissed on the cheek.

"I confessed, For the feeling I had. Those men can die, But Princess shouldnt cry." The knight wiped those tears away with a smile.

"Mark." Donghyuck snuggled next to the man he loved crawling over the Knights body.
"I love you." The prince kissed the olders jaw like a baby.

"I know. Hush now your tired. Sleep." Mark covered them both with the comforter as he patted the beauty to sleep. "I love you." The knight chuckled softly. He glared at Jeno who was about to scream but he was dragged away.

Donghyuck smiled in his sleep, kissing the olders chest softly as he drifted off to sleep. So did Mark, his arms hugging the slender waist of the younger. Patting the small round peachy butt to sleep.

"I'll protect you always baby." Mark mumbled softly drifting off to sleep with his lover cuddled into his chest securely. He was so in love, he couldnt stop smiling even when he was fast asleep.