6

"You have to put him on the throne Taeyong. He's coming of age." Winwin sighed at the stressed Queen leaning on a table.

"I cant Winwin. He's just 19 he needs to turn 21 to be king. And.....he's in love with Mark." The Queen chuckled softly at the fact.

"Well thats obvious around the kingdom that the Prince is heal over heals for the Commander of Knights. So the relationship is not a big deal anyways since Mark is on the highest Rank of the Royal knights." The Japanese Queen stated.

"True.....You know the Moons are after Haechan. They want him alive or dead. Its not easy as it seems, Jaehyun has not woken up since they stabbed him. I really dont know Winwin. Besides Mark needs to accept my baby first though." Taeyong sighed with a broken smile.

"Only if Moons left us alone. Being less powerfulif them kinda hurts like a bitch." Winwin grumbled with a clicking of his tongue.

Mark dragged a drunk Jeno from the tavern to his chambers, he was a little not happy about the surrounding. The sinister feeling of being watched filled the knights mind. He dragged someone in a red velvet cape only to find the Prince biting his red lips nervously.

"Why are you here!?" Mark growled at the gorgeous beauty strolling around at midnight.

"I-I wanted t-to see you." Donghyuck whispered up at the red haired Knight.

"Your highness this isnt a time for you to walk on the roads! You know your life is in danger!! Why are you being irresponsible!?" Mark shook the boy making him flinch, his lips quivering.

"Why are you hurting me?" The Prince caressed the soft pale cheek of the older.

Mark had no time to react as he shifted their positions just in time as a dagger was stabbed deep into the olders waist. He wasnt with his armor which let the sharp object to tare through easily. He grabbed the princes waist as he dashed the mans head on the wall resulting him falling onto ground dead.

"Mark!" Donghyuck cried out at what had just happened. The older grunted in pain his eyes flaring red.

"Go back before they end up killing you!!" Mark pushed the younger away giving his order.
Donghyuck ran off not wanting anything else to happen to the man he loved.

Mark dragged himself to his chamber as he called for Kun and Jisung to visit his chamber. The man was in terrible pain and thankfully the dagger wasnt poisioned. He drozed off due to the pain as someone cried in his bed for causing harm.

"Hyung whats wrong?" Chenle had heard him cry so he had dropped by at the Princes chamber.

"He got hurt! Its all my fault!? I shouldnt have gone to see him! He tried to protect me and....." Donghyuck wailed out hugging Chenle tightly.

"He's your knight in shining armor. Its his duty to protect his maiden." The younger giggled at what he had said, Donghyuck sighed with a glossy pout.

Mark opened his eyes to blurry images of Jisung and Jeno crying like he were dead. He chuckled when the two hugged him tight. Jaemin was one of them who couldnt stop crying.

"I'm not dead bitches." Mark chuckled sitting up.

"You love him. Just admit it." Jaemin hit the older with a pillow.

"No but I have the need to protect the silly idiot. I'm just bring stupid." Mark ruffled his hair grinning, with messy bed hair, shirtless with a big ass bandage wrapped around his waist.

"Guys help me find the herbs Kun told me to get." Jaemin sighed walking out with the two following. Thats when Donghyuck sneaked inside the chamber.

"You want me dead?" The knight rolled his eyes at the gorgeous beauty who was literally in tears.

"I-I'm so sorry." Donghyuck whispered sitting next to Mark he hugged the olders arm inbetween his cold stubby palms.
"Hey.....Thats my duty. To serve the future king." The knight smiled softly, his arm reaching tbe youngers damp cheek.

"I'll never be king." The Prince pouted leaning into the warm touch he had been craving for ever since so long.

"You must. You would be a great King." Mark was high on drugs that Kun had given him to lesson the pain. He just couldnt deny himself anymore, the Prince was a blessing.

"I want to be your Queen." Donghyuck whispered their faces getting closer.

"Haechan?" Taeyongs voice made the Prince push himself away from the knight.

"Your majesty." Mark tried to get up but the Queen made the boy remain in his place.

"Winwin wants to take Haechan to his Kingdom for a week. Do take your best men along with you, Jaemin can follow if he promises to drop the dancing. The Prince will ride with you in a woman for safety. Im sorry.....How are you feeling?" Taeyong sat next to the handsome knight and ruffled Marks hair.

"I'm fine just high on drugs." Mark chuckled at the Queen.

"I can see that." Winwin winked at the red head whose ears shot a dark red.

"Queens shouldnt joke." Mark stuck his tongue out making the nervous prince confused at house comfortable his crush was with his mother and aunt.

"By the way dont forget to bring Jungwoo and Jisung along. My sons have lost their hearts." Winwin teased the knight as the three of them broke into a fit of laughter.

"When do we leave?" Mark asked the Queen.

"If you can leave tonight it would be fine. Well until then have fun. But beware Taeil is on the hunt for my baby son." Taeyong moved the messy strands off the boys head and kissed his forehead as he walked away.

"What are you doing?" Mark frowned when Donghyuck started wiping off his forehead.

"Whats wrong with mother!? Kissing my man!" The Prince grumbled. The knight softly chuckled staring up at the beautiful boy who seemed very possessive of him.