4

Mark pushed the golden brown strands that covered the beautys face as he stared at the gorgeous creature snuggled in his bed. He had woken up way too early and was about to pull a shirt over his naked torso when he took a moment to admire the Prince.

"The Prince has gone missing!" The call of distress was given but Sir Mark Lee was smiling like an idiot his fingers connecting the scattered moles on the boys face.

"Sir! The Queen calls for you!" Jisungs voice sounded as Mark freaked out and Donghyuck woke up with a jolt.

"Idiot!" The Knight hissed making the boy hide behind him. Unfortunately Taeyong marched in with the Knights. Even Jeno was with them with his injured leg.

"Mark?" Taeyong raised a brow finding his Knight shirtless and a pretty boy hiding behind him. Donghyuck being the possessive baby reached for the comforter and covered his mans bare chest.

"U-Uh Your highness! Forgive me for not reporting to work." Said Mark refusing to move to even bow in respect. Jeno closed his moutg noticing who it was behind his bestfriend even though the prince hid well behind.

"The prince is missing and you are here having one night stands!? Seriously!" Taeyong growled at the Knight. Mark sat put on his place the youngers fingers curling on his body in fear of getting caught.

"I-It's not a one night stand your majesty." Mark stammered for the first time making everyone go shock. "Leave me alone I'll be there." The knight mumbled and so everyone left.

"Look what you made me do!? Gosh you are so annoying." Mark turned around with a glare but softened when he saw the prince pout with tears in his big doe eyes.

"Why wont you see me? Notice me Mark." Donghyuck whispered but the knight only stood up with a sigh.

"You need to leave your highness. I dont want your mother to misunderstand us. He's worried." Mark smiled softly as he went to get dressed and came back to guide the prince to the palace.

Taeyong watched from his window the Prince being dragged to the Palace even though the search party had already scattered. He chuckled at the two boys.

"Jaehyun do wake up and see this." He insisted but his husband had been in a coma for the last 19 years after being stabbed by a poisoned sword.

The night started off with a welcome party for Queen Winwin and his sons, Donghyuck was dressed in his princely attire and crown as he gracefully decended the stairs. His eyes glued to the red haired handsome hunk Mark Lee. The Knight ignored the gorgeous prince that made his way towards them.

"Geez Haechan you look like a goddess." Lucas winked at the boy.

"Hyung!" Chenle squeezed Donghyuck in a tight hug.

"Man he called your girl a goddess." Jeno teased Mark who kicked his injured leg.

"He is a boy. Not a girl." Mark growled at his bestfriend.

"You like him. Admit it Marco." Jeno chuckled at the higher ranked knight.

"He's a Goddess and I'm a fool. So shut up! I dont like him." The knight hissed walking off somewhere.

Donghyuck followed the older not giving a fuck to the party or Lucas. He was immediately slammed on a wall since the Knight believed he was followed. The prince rolled his eyes at how a wall ALWAYS appeared for him to be slammed on.

"Ahh!" Donghyuck whimpered softly as the grip on his shoulders loosened.

"Your highness stop following me around! What do you want from me!?" Mark growled at the gorgeous beauty who lent his chest on the older.

"I want to see you! I want you to be mine." Donghyuck pushed the older on the wall instead, "My brain finds no other reason to why I follow you. Why wont you notice me?" The younger's voice broke but the Knight just walked away without showing any kind of interest.

Though the party went on Jeno and Mark found themselves in the tavern watching Jaemin dance around and around the pole with a few laces around his body. Jeno hated it but Jaemin hated him more. Mark's attention was turned when the sudden whispering of the drunk men sounded and a gorgeous beauty stepped in bare foot with a cape covering her revealing body. The Knight sighed when she came straight for him.

"Why are you dressed like this!?" Mark hissed up at The Prince as he held the boys bare waist, dragging him outside to a deserted place.

"You like Jaemin in laces so maybe...." Donghyucks mouth was covered as he was thrown over the knights shoulder as he was carried to the mans chamber.

"You dont have to dress like this. Here wear these and please leave me alone." Mark threw a dress shirt and pants at the prince who started crying on the bed.

"Then why wont you see me?" Donghyuck whispered wiping his tears.

"Your grace, The sooner you realize that you are the future king of this kingdom would be better for I'm just a knight. The protector and nothing else. Dress yourself and leave immediately. Stop revealing your body to other disgustingly drunk men who want to slam into you!" The knight shouted at the prince their eyes yearning for each other.

"Why wont you just admit it that you love me!? You care for me! You dont want my body to be seen by others! You protect me! Why are you hurting me then!?" The Prince came closer to the knight, his tears glistening in the dark.

"I see no order as to where I'm obliged to answer." Mark left his chambers in a hurry, The Prince only changed into the mans clothes and ran back to the palace crying. Mark sighed, going back to the tavern with a troubled heart.

"Haechan are you alright?" Renjun gasped when the prince came home sobbing but in Mark lee's clothes. Something was wrong but what can he do but comfort his best friend.