10

Taeyong awaited his sons arrival, he was worried for their journey but still was sure Mark and the rest of the Knight would protect the Prince. Jungwoo choose to stay behind and Chenle tagged along with his giant chicken. Renjun had been quite disturbed lately which made Donghyuck unhappy. The journey home was nicer than before for now Mark was his boyfriend and the boys arm rested on waist with a tight hold of protection.

"Whats your horses name?" The Prince caressed the white horses neck fondly.

"Fullsun." The Knight smlied through his helmet.

"Ahhh.....Wait! Thats my name in english. You certainly had an eye on me the why didnt you say you loved me?" The Prince gasped feeling betrayed.

"Hush now. You are mine so keep it down or I'll kiss you." Mark threatened the gorgeous being his eyes causious of their surroundings. Renjun fell off the horse freaking Jeno and Jaemin.

"Junnie! Whats wrong!?" Jeno patted the dark haired boy.

"I feel disgusting." Renjun whispered shuffling to a corner as he started throwing up.

"Dont tell me you got him pregnant!?" Jisung screamed but Mark slapped an arm over the boys mouth as he slid down his horse with his prince.

"Whats wrong with him Jeno?" Jaemin shook the raven haired boy. Chenle felt the Chinese's neck for any heat. Donghyuck frowned when Mark started unbuttoming the boys shirt.

"What are you doing Mark!?" The Prince pulled him back. The knight only shrugged of the brunette as he stripped the maid naked and started searching for something.

"He-He has been poisoned." Mark mumbled when he found a greenish mark on the boys back, and within seconds green spot started appearing on his body.

"What? How? When?" Chenle started sniffling.

"I dont know.....Jeno he was with you. How did he get hurt!?" The Knight screamed at the raven haired knight.

"I held him really tight. Mark he was fast asleep in my arms. He said he was feeling shit ever since we stopped for food......Wait someone must have stabbed him." Cried Jeno as Mark wrapped the naked boy in his cape and carried him.

"Jeno! Take the Pudu home! Inform the Queen, Jaemin come with me! Jisung lead Prince Chenle to your chambers. Leave this minute." Mark gave his orders and mounted his house with Renjun wrapped in his arms. Jaemin lifted himself behind the Knight.

"Mark...." Donghyuck whispered but the Knight had already left.

Mark was quick to carry the poisoned boy to Kun the Physcian, he believed they stabbed him thinking it was the Prince. The spots had started getting worser and Jaemin couldnt stop crying.

"We need to keep him away or he'll be put into a coma or worse die. Jaemin splash water on his face, Mark do you know where he was stabbed?" Kun rushed around his workplace.

"He has been injured in his lower back. I'm afraid its his spine." The Knight informed as the medication began. It was hours until Renjun was put to sleep.

"He wont be able to move for atleast three months but he would recover soon. The poison does not affect the spine. But if it goes to the heart it would freeze the mans soul and trap it in the body forever. They would be dead but alive, Its believed to be the most painful of all poisons." Kun flipped through thick olden books.

"So its kinda like magic?" Jaemin mumbled caressing the silver haired boys cheek.

"Yes but no. Its an extract taken from the graves of the people of the Moon. Its a flower that grows out of the souls of their people. The good ones grow into silver roses and the bad ones into dark blackish blue ones. Its called the Awaken Blossoms." The Physcian tapped on a page that explained about the flower.

"So King Jung is poisoned with that?" Mark lifted an eyebrow.

"No. He was stabbed with a rusted old dagger that was sent deep into his collar affecting his spine. But I see he's recovering. So would Junnie. Do protect the Prince Mark." Kun sighed removing his glasses.

"I'll stay with Junnie. Haechan needs you." Jaemin patted the olders arm as Mark left the Physcians chambers. Pondering over everything he had said.

Donghyuck sat with nothing boxers not knowing how to dress himself up nor to clean off his make up. He was worried for his only best friend, yet he was sad that his man carried him away naked. He wiggled his legs whimpering about to start crying.

"Greetings your highness." Mark walked into the youngers chambers.

"How is Renjun!?" Donghyuck stood on the bed wiping his tears. Mark wrapped his arms around the boys butt and buried his face into the soft fluffy tummy.

"He's fine. I feel disturbed, Worried for your safety." The knight mumbled into the delicate untouched sensitive skin.

"I will be fine as long as my knight in shining armor is with me." The prince whispered as they sat on the bed with royal silk bedsheets.

"You're beautiful inside and out." Mark smiled caressing the princes neck and cheek as he brought their lips close.

Taeyong smiled having seen the two on his way to the chamber, Mark held his son so preciously he felt that Haechan was in the right arms. He walked away wiping his tears, the Knight made the beauty dress his night pyjamas, cleaning off the make up and tucking the Prince into bed.

"Stay. I cant sleep alone." Donghyuck bit his lips having always had Renjun scolding him around and using the small bed next to his. The Knight removed his armor and joined the prnce on the bed.

"I dont want Renjun to die. He's a part of me. Like my brother even though he is a maid. If he died I'd kill King Taeil myself." Donghyuck sneaked into Marks shirt popping his head out like a bunny.

"He wont die I promise. I'm not letting you walk around with that pretty dick of yours. Princess should stay at home being good girls." Mark chuckled squeezing the prince to stop the slapping on his chest.