5

Lucas and Mark got to know each other pretty well since the tall ass Chinese seemed to have an eye on his one and only feminine knight Jungwoo. Donghyuck hated that with a passion but what can he do? Nothing. He wasnt even allowed to go huntkng with them. Saying that Moons would have easy acces to kidnap him or even worse murder him.

"Its crazy! They are all leaving to hunt and I have to sit here like a princess! I'm a boy with a pretty dick." Donghyuck huffed as Renjun dressed him up for the day. They heard a cough only to see Mark at the door. The Prince fell off the chair blushing and ran behind a curtain to hide.

"What brings you here Mark?" Renjun chuckled at the older boy.

"Ummm Jeno is going half crazy, You know his leg is bleeding the idiot stubbed it on a table. Kun needs you Junnie." The red head chuckled at the smaller who gasped trotting away to save his silly crush.

"How can you call him Junnie!?" Donghyuck stepped out of the curtains with a glare.

"He's my friend. So I can. Well see you then my grace." Mark bowed marching away. Donghyuck stomped his way into his mothers chambers.

"I want to go hunting too!" The Prince ran into the Queens arms.

"Honey its not safe for you." Taeyong squashed his sons chubby cheeks. The boy padded away cuddling next to his motionless father who never knew he was born.

"I want to go! If father was awake he'd let his baby go. All of you guys are around so what can go wrong Mother?" Donghyuck put on his best puppy face and Taeyong gave in.

"Promise me that you will stay close to Mark no matter what?" Taeyong gave the boy a piece of cake noticing the soft pink tint on his sons cheek as he nodded.

Dressed in hunting clothes the Prince was supposed to mount Lucas's horse but Mark gave the prince a death glare and so the gorgeous prince was lifted onto his horse before him. Renjun happily trotted behind with Jaemin who volanteered to help.

"Its hot." Donghyuck pouted hanging his head like a baby.

"Told you to sit back at home like a princess. But you insisted in showing off your pretty dick." Mark chuckled from behind the prince.

"How dare you speak to the prince like that?" The Prince gasped.

"Yo! Mark you love watermelons, Want me to get a wild one?" Jaemin pointed at the big watermelon amidst the bushes.

"Now thats why I love you. Get two! We can make drinks with the other one." The knights eyes glistened making the prince grumble since the I love you wasnt meant for him.

The troop started putting up a tent since Taeyong wanted to rest even though they were on a hunt it was a major picnic when the cooks placed out the food. Donghyuck kept an eye on his man who seemed way too close with the pole dancer.

"Your highness where do you think you are going?" Mark raised a brow when the lunch was eaten and everyone scattered to go hunting.

"Pluck flowers. Get lost. Go dance around your Jaemin." Thr Prince ran into the forest which only made the Knight to run after the beauty.

The others were not so far off, Winwin and Taeyong were off together, Lucas had followed Jungwoo and Jisung admired the Chinese boy playing with a bunny. Jaemin and Renjun were collecting herbs for the physician Kun. Donghyuck freaked out when a deer hopped away.

"Why did you runaway?" Mark panted clearly mad at the prince for taking off carelessly.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck wasnt used to staying so long under the sun, he stumbled about to crash on the ground filled with dry leaves but his knight in shining armor caught him.

"Funny how the sun himself isnt used to the sun." The knight chuckled carrying the Prince under a apple tree for shade.

"I just feel dizzy." The prince lent on the tree catching his breath. Beads of sweat trickled down his neck as his thick lips were agape.

"Want me to take you home?" Mark softly asked the prince who nodded with a pout.

"Lets wait for Mother. He would be worried." Donghyuck started walking in front but the idiot twisted his leg and fell into a bunch throne bushes and screamed loudly.

"Look at you." The Knight helped the prince out of the bushes but he was very badly hurt which only made the knight to carry him to the palace.

Having informed Lucas the knight reached the palace, he carried the whimpering prince to his chamber and placed him on the soft silk bedsheets. He wanted to leave the Prince but he was in pain so he sit down next to the prince.

"Remove your shirt." Mark sighed as Donghyuck sniffled removing his torn shirt with a rosey tint on his chubby cheeks.

Mark removed the thorns on the boys hand, he squeezed the thorns off his slender neck, then the backbody that was too curvey to resist. Finally the Knight took off the rest of the thorns as he tucked the boy in bed.

"I'm sorry." Donghyuck grabbed the olders arm with a pout.

"Its okay..." Smile Mark watching the boy drift off to sleep, he pushed the stray strands of the brunettes face.

Donghyuck certainly was the most gorgeous human being he had ever seen but he was a prince. Admiring the youngers face he left once he was sure the younger was asleep.

"Mark?" Donghyuck sat up calling the knight closer, without further thought the red head lowered himself to the princes level.

They stared at each other for sometime until Donghyucks stubby arms turned Marks face to the side, as he pressed his plump soft lips on the Knights cheeks. Leaving a chast sound and a lingering feeling, the boy fell back into the bed sheets fast asleep. Mark sat there too shocked to even move a muscle.