12

Mark came home to his lover cuddled up in his bed sheets, snoring softly, Donghyuck certainly looked so adorable and cute. The Prince had moles scattered all over his chubby face, he was suddenly the Knights everything. Well he always had been, he was the most brightest star he had ever seen in his whole life. Pushing the brown strands of hair away from the gorgeous face the older kissed the chubby soft cheek.

"Your grace? Sire? YOUR HIGHNESS!" Mark screamed but Donghyuck only pulled him down.

"Idiot!" The Prince wrapped his arms around the Knights neck as he was about to kiss him when Mark placed a finger on his plump lips.

"A surprise awaits your presence at the Palace your highness." The Knight sat up ruffling the golden haired locks.

The Prince followed the Knight with a pout, he didnt want to go, he just wanted to spend the rest of his life with his knight. The palace seemed awfully quiet which the prince hated.

"Notice me!" Donghyuck pushed the knight on the wall with a glare.

"I am. Common arent you my boyfriend? Hmm?" The Knight caressed the boys slender waist with a smirk.

"Do I always have to ask you to kiss me?" The Prince lifted an eyebrow.

"No your highness but your mother is waiting for you." Mark bobbed their noses together as he dragged the younger towards the Queens chambers. "Stop pouting so hard. Dont make it look so obvious." Chuckled the older.

"MOTHER!" Donghyuck screamed opening the door to his mothers chambers.

"Come here sweety." Taeyong was in his royal robes as he gestured his gorgeous son to come closer.

Donghyuck was dressed in his old clothes that he wore the day before, messy and well slept and pampered. He reeked of Marks smell of metal and mint making the Queen to chuckle at his son. Taeyong caressed the boys chubby cheek as he kissed his forehead. The mother moved away pointing at a brunette who seemed to look out of the large french windows of the Palace chambers.

"F-Father?" Donghyuck's pupils shivered, his body shook as Jaehyun turned around with an enchanting smile.

"Come here my boy." The father spread his arms and Donghyuck threw himself on the man crying his heart out.

Donghyuck cried as his father cuddled him up, Mark stood at a distance with a distant smile. The family reunion was filled with laughter and joy he had to leave them be. Something in him felt empty, he didnt know what.

"Sir! There has been an information of a Moon lurking in the Kingdom. Reports say he sneaked in today." Jeno marched before Mark just as the commader stepped out of the Palace.

"The King! Give the others the orders! Quick leave!" Mark rushed back inside as Jeno nodded at Jisung and Yang Yang who ran on the opposite direction.Mark reached the Kings chambers soon but found his lover not.

"Where is the Prince!? You are in danger! Taeil has sent someone again!!" The Knight informed the King and Queen.

"Omg! Haechan left looking for you!" Taeyong cried out.

"I'll take care of it! Go under cover!" With that the Knight started looking for his lover. The palace began to turn into Chaos as the Knights combed the city.

Donghyuck became tired of looking for his lion so he showered and snuggled into his pyjamas. He yawned then giggled at the fact that his father had woken up after so long. Pondering over his moments with father he fell asleep on his silk comfortable bedsheets and thousands of pillows. The poor boy did not notice a man jump in through his window, the moonlight shadowing the mans figure on the furnished wooden floor. Though his movements were stealthy it was shivered and reluctant.

"Where is the prince!" Mark dashed the table making all the cooks stumble back in fear.

"Sir! Have you looked in the Princes room? He loves to sleep? Perhaps he got tired of looking for you?" A maid nervously smiled at the older who stomped his way out side. Not everyone knew of the romance that lingered between the two nor the connected they left.

The shadow of the boy hid in the darkness until it was time, Jeno had walked in a while ago but left having not seen the prince asleep neither had he suspected of another strangers presence in the room.

"You need to die!!!" The voice was sweet but laced with vengence and fear.

The prince snored softly as someone hovered over him just in time before a very sharp dagger sunk into the back of the man who hovered him. The stranger kept stabbing until the boy until it statisfied his guilty heart. He ran away into the darkness, as Jisung came running to the Princes chambers.

Jeno and his other fellow Knights were quick to notice the running boy as they caught him red handed. Though not born in to same parent the raven haired boy felt the sudden emptiness in his heart. The feeling he got when his best friend was in danger. He ran as fast as his limbs would carry him and was was met with the most painful sight ever.

"M-Mark!!" Donghyuck screamed under the red head, his stubby arms shaking the older as tears splashed down the princes collar bones and thick dark metalic liquid slipped onto the bare slender waist of the younger, his shirt having rolled up.

Mark fell onto the gorgeous boy, the wounds ghastly and horrible on his backbody. He wasnt wearing his armor, the cuts were deep and painful. Donghyuck started crying so loud that Jaemin hugged Jisung real tight hiding his face.

"T-Take him to the Physcian!" Jeno ordered the knights as the commander was tored away from a bloody prince who ran after the man he loved. The King and Queen followed as well. Everyone did fot the all loved the red head but the Prince was in a chaotic state.