7

Donghyuck pouted once he was lifted to sit before Mark on the horse. The Prince hated being disguised as a female, the troop left with Taeyong waving from the door. Mark was still in pain but well duty certain wont stop for him to recover.

"Whats with the long face?" The knight chuckled but was ignored. Sadly on their journey back the rain started pouring down.

The rain only made Donghyucks cape heavy on his body and his dress too revealing for the journey. The Knight had to remove his own cape so he could wrap it around the prince. When they finally reached the lands of Wonwon the prince was fast asleep on Marks shining armor.

"He looks cute." Lucas whispered and was lowly growled at.

The prince was carried to his room with Renjun following right behind like a faithful maid. Smiling the older placed his prince on the bed and left the boy to his maid. Mark was smiling like an idiot and was caught by Jeno wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?" The Knight fake coughed at the younger.

"Admit it that you love him." Jeno rolled his pretty eyes at his best friend.

"Shut up! First figure out if you want Junnie or Na Na." Mark stuck his tongue out at him.

"I'm marrying both of them." The raven haired boy giggled at his best friend.

The kingdom was more Chinese than Japanese for the King loved the Queen too much. Mark sat outside checking his Prince be a part of the night party, Donghyuck definitly looked ravishing and beautiful. What was happening to him?

"H-How is your waist?" A soft voice asked as the knight snapped from his trance.

"Well its better I believe. How are you? Your highness?" The knight asked softly as Donghyuck bit his thick lips.

"Dance with me." The Prince mumbled backing off when the older started walking towards him.

"Why dont you dance with some eligible boy that has come? A prince perhaps?" Mark pushed the younger on a wall with a teasing smile. Donghyuck started breathing heavily and slipped away but was immediately pulled as he was swirled to a dark corner.

"The Prince was supposed to be here? Where did he go?" A voice grumbled, the Prince gulped when Marks breath fanned over his collar bones, the knights small squishy arms covering his mouth.

"Why do we always loose him!? King Moon is going to be so fucking mad!" Another voice growled, they were huge hefty men that reeked of alcohol.

"I saw him go out! Shit!" The first voice stomped his foot with a huff.

Mark stared into those big golden brown doe like orbs, the prince indeed was gorgeous, they were pasted together like there was no millimetre space between them both. Donghyucks fingers curled on the olders armor.

"I hear the Commander hates the Prince. Perhaps he has a thousand girls sworning around him. But the Prince is literally crazy for him. The usless wermin." One of the men started laughing his heart out.

"Who would love a wermin? Usless sickly child. They say he wont make it to 21, Princes like him should just die. No one will want him. No wonder the commander has been rejecting him for so long." Another put in that only shattered the youngers heart.

"Non of that is true. Those are just rumors." Mark whispered when those big dreamy eyes started tearing up.

"Do you have the prince!? Hurry up the knights and guards have become suspious." A rough voice called out at the men and the two ran off to another direction.

"S-So thats w-why you have been avoiding me!?" Donghyuck pushed Mark away crying.

"No! No your highness!" Mark tried to reach out for the Prince but the younger only started slapping him.

"Why doesnt anyone want me!? You lied!" Donghyuck started crying. It started raining again, the younger was dressed in a white shirt and maroon pants. The rain embraced the gorgeous prince in seducive splashes making the younger look hot. Chenle purposely skipped closer as he hugged the Knights bicep.

"Hyung! Dance with me! Please!" Chenle bounced up and down. Purposely kissing the red heads cheek just to spite the Prince.

"Lele!?" Mark hissed at the blonde beauty who managed to even fake a blush.

"What? You call me with such a loving nickname so that means you love me so dance with me." Chenle giggled up at the Knight who certainly was getting a heart attack with Donghyuck crying under the rain.

"I'm proud of my daughter in law." Jaemin braided Renjuns soft hair as he watched his plan workout.

"Huh?" The Chinese raised a brow.

"Jisung is my son." Stated the pink head. Renjun made a O and nodded with a grin.

"W-Why do you hate me!? What does he have that I dont!?" Donghyuck screamed at the man he loved so much it hurt.

"Your highness you are misunderstanding me." Mark tried to explain but the younger turned to leave. He was pulled back by the Knight.

"I'll meet you soon." Chenle kissed Mark on the cheek again and skipped away giggling.

"Let me go!" Donghyuck screamed pushing the older away crying and yelling.

"Baby please listen to me love!!" Mark held the shoulders tightly.

"No! I wont! Why did I fall in love with you!?" The Prince went on hitting on the olders chest repeatedly. "I thought I had a chance with you! Why are you hurting me!? Why wont you admit that you fucking love me!? Why do you let others kiss you!? Why!? Why!?" Donghyuck started crying so much that Mark felt his heart shatter.

"Please listen to me." Mark tried to hold his prince in place but Donghyuck hissed at him the rain only making his body more revealing.

The younger pulled the Knights collar, smashing their lips together, Mark was too shocked to kiss back and it broke the Prince's heart. He cried more pulling away think he did the wrong thing and.......